Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

56 Plate Rav4 With 92k Miles - Still Good To Go?

gadgesr

Before i buy it, is the engine still good a for a good while? Its the 2.2 D-4D engine. XT4 with 92,000 miles FSH, £10k.

I'm a bit worried by the millage.

It's probably one of the highest mileage 3rd generation Ravs in the country!

If it's got a full service history and the recent ECU upgrade, then I see no reason why not :)

Is it from a Toyota dealer or private sale? (If it's a private sale, you may want to buy an extended warranty to give you peace of mind)

It's probably one of the highest mileage 3rd generation Ravs in the country!

If it's got a full service history and the recent ECU upgrade, then I see no reason why not :)

Is it from a Toyota dealer or private sale? (If it's a private sale, you may want to buy an extended warranty to give you peace of mind)

its a retailer, going to view in a couple of hours. How mill i know if its had the ecu update? would it be stamped in service book?

How many miles are these engines typically good for?

its a retailer, going to view in a couple of hours. How will i know if its had the ecu update? would it be stamped in service book?

A sticker should have been placed in the engine bay (normally on the air filter cover), but I've had it done and can't find a sticker anywhere...

As for the engine, there is no limit to the number of miles it'll do. Obviously you're near the 100k service which will be a "full" service, so get prices for that service (or get them to do it for free :lol: ) as it could be expensive.

its a retailer, going to view in a couple of hours. How will i know if its had the ecu update? would it be stamped in service book?

A sticker should have been placed in the engine bay (normally on the air filter cover), but I've had it done and can't find a sticker anywhere...

As for the engine, there is no limit to the number of miles it'll do. Obviously you're near the 100k service which will be a "full" service, so get prices for that service (or get them to do it for free :lol: ) as it could be expensive.

at what millage should the timing belt of been done?

The engine is chain driven :thumbsup:

thats good!

I`ve seen xt4,s with a third of that mileage for that money, I would not pay any were near that price for

it no matter how clean it looks :D

The engine is chain driven :thumbsup:

thats good!

I`ve seen xt4,s with a third of that mileage for that money, I would not pay any were near that price for

it no matter how clean it looks :D

just as well we couldnt agree on a price last night!

Where have you seen them? can you PM me please!!! and is that new shape xt4's you have seen?

just as well we couldnt agree on a price last night!

Where have you seen them? can you PM me please!!! and is that new shape xt4's you have seen?

just keep checking the usual car sites on the web, ie. autotrader, msn cars, ect they change daily

there is one on eBay 06 xt4 65000- £10500 dosen`t say what shape? its a dealer so you should get it cheaper.. :)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Toyota-Rav4-2006-Die...%3A1%7C294%3A50

http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-uk/www/c...cleRegLetter=06

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links