Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Aston Martin Iq

dave.m

You owe me a new laptop Dave, I've just spat my coffee out! :lol:

Is this a late April fools joke? :huh:

If this is for real it will be cool, it would also answer my question of why the IQ wasn't badged as a Lexus as its priced like one :lol:

Looks like it is for real! A little more information from Auto Express

"However, not just anyone will be able to buy a Cygnet. In order to snap up one of the must-have urban machines, you have to already own an Aston Martin, as the firm is only making them available to existing customers. The company has identified that around 30 per cent of owners have small cars such as the MINI or Smart ForTwo in their garages, using them for short journeys to and from city-based offices. Now Aston is giving them the chance to buy their very own ‘luxury commuter’."

Looks like it is for real! A little more information from Auto Express

"However, not just anyone will be able to buy a Cygnet. In order to snap up one of the must-have urban machines, you have to already own an Aston Martin, as the firm is only making them available to existing customers. The company has identified that around 30 per cent of owners have small cars such as the MINI or Smart ForTwo in their garages, using them for short journeys to and from city-based offices. Now Aston is giving them the chance to buy their very own ‘luxury commuter’."

Brilliant i cant wait to see the price :lol: ;)

Autocar is quoting a £20k starting price...

:jawdrop:

Autocar is quoting a £20k starting price...

:jawdrop:

Not much more than the IQ with a few options then :lol: ;)

I like it!

Uhoh. Mrs wants it! :lol: If she cant have a DB9, She best have a IQ style AM! :lol:

I can't wait for the next Bond film! :laughing:

I rather like it.... also £20,000 for a car, even a small one, with an Aston Martin Badge is worth it :yes:

I can't wait for the next Bond film! :laughing:

:lol: :lol:

Now practically anyone and everyone can own an Aston

I rather like it.... also £20,000 for a car, even a small one, with an Aston Martin badge is worth it :yes:

It is only going to be made available to existing Aston Martin owners :(

its not an aston if it doesnt grunt like one, they should brand it differently like Merc did with Smart

don't like it, not the biggest fan of the IQ though

*cough* Clio *cough*

:bag:

:lol:

This explains why they made the V12 Vantage though. All the V8's are going into the IQ.

Which I personally think, would be a ****ing lot of fun :lol: like, the kindda fun which comes with a **** off HUGE warning label. :lol: :D The best kind! :D :thumbsup:

What a load of old cobblers! No offence meant to dave.m at all but...yahoo motors indeed... I'll believe it when i see it....

Its also on the Times site and Top Gear, if it turns out to be a joke then they have gone to a lot of effort! :lol: