Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Seo Suspension

Froston

Hi people, ive been looking at springs/coilovers.

Cant find any coilovers but found a few springs from

Apex -35mm £89

PI -40mm £94

Cobra -40mm £122

Eibach -35mm £135

Ventura -40mm £79 :huh:

Spax -40mm £80.99

(All prices without any discount)

What have you got on yours? What do u recommend?

Thx. Frost :thumbsup:

Spax -40mm £80 through Gold. :D

Quite a hard ride but no rubbing probs which I believe some of the Pi guys get?

Hi Guys

I did the OMP Brand 40mm but the ride is horrible :( do you recon I should change the original shocks..?? if yes what type and from where can I order..

Where is it that you buy oyur stuff from when you go gold?

Is it form the link "Tune-A-Car" Just in the TOC Navigation "Quick Links" Bar?

Got ROC springs on mine -40mm, dirt cheap about £60 from memory (staff discount from work) not too harsh a ride. Only problem on mine, cos I got the 2" cat back system you occasionally get the odd knock from it on the chassis when going over speed ramps <_<

Nothing a bit of tweaking won't sort out though :thumbsup:

Only a new owner of the cynos 1997 1.3l or paseo as youz call it

i was looking at coilovers on eBay.com

and there pretty cheap

a few little questions i need to know

1.Can i keep my existing shocks?

2.Whats the difference between rubber perches and aluminium ones?

3.which ones are best to use?

also i'm looking for clear lights and i hear there not made

surly someone in the world is making them or thinking of making them in the near future

if anyone could help i be very grateful

thanks in advance

cathal

cos I got the 2" cat back system you occasionally get the odd knock from it on the chassis when going over speed ramps <_<

You sure thats not the backbox knocking on that metal hanger thing? Thats the problem I had. ;)

cos I got the 2" cat back system you occasionally get the odd knock from it on the chassis when going over speed ramps <_<

You sure thats not the backbox knocking on that metal hanger thing? Thats the problem I had. ;)

Could be, but it's too cold to be lying on the ground to check at the minute, or I'm too soft :lol:

Could be, but it's too cold to be lying on the ground to check at the minute, or I'm too soft :lol:

:lol::yes:

I just wrapped duck tape around the bracket & sorted a new box hanger, problem solved. :D

anyone have any idea on what the cost is to have springs fitted and how much to get the tracking sorted?

Im just trying to sort my funds out and i didnt know how much it was to get the springs fitted?

Oh i like the duck tape fix :thumbsup: If it works and solves the problem do it thats what i say!!! :D

I got spax on mine, £80 for the springs £40 to get them fitted, its a nice ride, very firm, and handles very well with my 17's would recomend them

cool, that isn't too bad and on my 17's it should look good.

Rick when you had your spoiler fitted did they have to drill new holes? I noticed that you had an si spoiler like me and i want to fit a new spoiler and didnt know if it was a big job. How much was inc the spoiler? Is it the booster tuning spoiler?

New holes were needed, as the old ones are no where near right, so they were welded up then smothed over, so its a fair bit of work, but when mine went in to the body shop it was because a brick hit the back of my car so i thought i would get the spoiler on at the same time, it is the booster tuning spoiler, and in total it cost me about £500 but is so worth it, as you can see it looks wicked

:D

I got spax on mine, £80 for the springs £40 to get them fitted, its a nice ride, very firm, and handles very well with my 17's would recomend them

guess i'll be goin for spax then! :thumbsup:

koni do a sport suspension package top adjustabe dampers and spring up to -50mm for the paseo for 450 squid! id go for that! :eek: