Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Anyone Going To Renault World Series?

ricc

As the title says, is anyone going to the Renault World series @ Silverstone this weekend?

And before its said/mentioned, I know it's Renaults, but its motor racing, free and will be HOT.

I will be there...................possibly both days :thumbsup:

Going with an ex work colleague and my son will be with us at least one day.

Looks like a great weekends motorsport :thumbsup:

Yup the old TOC/Reading lot will be there, myself included.

I couldn't think of a worse way to spend my time than watching a load of cars i have no interest in.....

:lol:

But they had deloreans last year! (Renault engine and gearbox) the renault 5 turbo II's are pretty cool too, and the turbo Era F1 cars.

The hatchback racing and lower class single seater racing is great to watch too, loads of overtaking and errr contact :D

Anyone camping ??

Im heading up saturday after work and there on the sunday...

Possibility Ive got a spare paddock and grandstand pass, not sure if these are normal as get them through work lol...

Anyone want it give em a shout and can pass it over sat night at the ampsite as won't get them with enough time to stick in post.

Yep we'll be there keeping the southern end up :lol:

We're camping on Sat night at New Rookery Farm - http://www.grandprix-camping.co.uk/

Highly recommended! £15 per tent/car and generally a nice place to set up tents and crack open the beers :)

If anyone on here see's a chap walking around Silverstone with his trademark Black Stetson on - that's ole Leeky :lol:

Will defo have a spare paddock and grandstand pass if anyone needs one.

Arriving Friday so no good to send out for the Saturday but if anyone is planning on camping sat night can arrange to had it over :)

Good weekend, pity i was too mashed on Sunday to actually enjoy it properly :lol: (those who are on my facebook will have seen the shame)

An excellent weekends motorsport :thumbsup: ....................even got some entertainment from the traffic jams ;)

I had a really good time there. Wasn't impressed by the stands etc but the track action was what I went for. Mainly due to ricc's efforts I came away from the weekend with 14GB worth of images and about 3GB of videos :lol: Should be fun working through them all.

I had a really good time there. Wasn't impressed by the stands etc but the track action was what I went for. Mainly due to ricc's efforts I came away from the weekend with 14GB worth of images and about 3GB of videos :lol: Should be fun working through them all.

*delete all*

:lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links