Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Just Got Mud Flaps Dont Know How To Fit Them.

waxxy

hi i just got some toyota yaris 08/09 mrear mud flaps and i dont know how to fit them..theres no instructions with them just the mud flaps with 3 holes in and 4 screws and clips. at the bottom of each flap is a big hole that corresponds to one clip under my bumper but im scared ill take the clip of and the bumper will fall off lol..

can anyone explain how to fit them?thanks

i was also told by the garage not to drill any holes as the car already has them pre drilled which ive seen but its the bottom hole thats stumped me thanks

hi i just got some toyota yaris 08/09 mrear mud flaps and i dont know how to fit them..theres no instructions with them just the mud flaps with 3 holes in and 4 screws and clips. at the bottom of each flap is a big hole that corresponds to one clip under my bumper but im scared ill take the clip of and the bumper will fall off lol..

i was also told by the garage not to drill any holes as the car already has them pre drilled which ive seen but its the bottom hole thats stumped me thanks

its ok we managed to figure it out they look good too..and just gave the car a good wash :)

Hi Waxxy

Where did you get them from and how much were they?

i got mine from a toyota dealer on eBay they cost me 21 pounds with postage but if id got them from a dealership there about 19 pounds and easy to fit once you pop out that clip under the bumper..they look nice now but the guy in the toyota garage said they wouldnt do much because the yaris tr already has mini ones fitted and when we looked he was right it does lol.

the guy in the toyota garage said they wouldnt do much because the yaris tr already has mini ones fitted and when we looked he was right it does lol.

Do you mean the little ones in front of the tyre?

the guy in the toyota garage said they wouldnt do much because the yaris tr already has mini ones fitted and when we looked he was right it does lol.

yep those are the ones theres also another stone trap in it too the guy said..

i dont know anything about cars so ill take his word for it lol.

they do look nice though the flaps ive fitted..i didnt fit front ones as i dont think they look nice ive just fitted rear ones .

yep those are the ones theres also another stone trap in it too the guy said..

i dont know anything about cars so ill take his word for it lol.

Those are called spats and not miniature mud flaps! They are there to redirect the air around the wheel/tyre to reduce drag :thumbsup:

the salesman told me they were mini mud flaps and only available on the new tr 2009 model lol

i told you i know jack about cars i know lots about music and i can program a video recorder but ask me anything about a car and im clueless lol B)

the salesman told me they were mini mud flaps and only available on the new tr 2009 model lol

Frank, is this the same salesman that doesn’t know the difference in spec on a Yaris TR 1 litre and a 1.33 litre?

Frank, is this the same salesman that doesn’t know the difference in spec on a Yaris TR 1 litre and a 1.33 litre?

yep thats the one lol im amazed he didnt try and tell me the 1.0 hs a turbo in it lol

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links