Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Owner Here

CG74

Hi

I've been registered on this forum for a while now as the missus had a 05 plate Yaris T2 but we have just upgraded the car to an 09 SR.

We were going to buy a Jazz but we prefered the Yaris over it mainly because of road tax prices, you can beat paying £35 a year. :D It makes a difference as i pay just over £400 a year for my S2k so it balances things out a bit.

All i can say is this a is a great little car for the money, i love the 6 speed gearbox they now fit as the car doesn't have to scream down the motorway anymore and the optimal drive system is an ingenious idea for saving fuel. It's a bit weird putting the car into neutral at traffic lights and watch the car just stop, but just press the clutch pedal down and the thing bursts into life again.

Here's a picture of our little beaut (with my S) andi look forward to racking some miles up in her over the coming summer.

P24-05-09_1939jpgblank.jpg

Hi

I've been registered on this forum for a while now as the missus had a 05 plate Yaris T2 but we have just upgraded the car to an 09 SR.

We were going to buy a Jazz but we prefered the Yaris over it mainly because of road tax prices, you can beat paying £35 a year. :D It makes a difference as i pay just over £400 a year for my S2k so it balances things out a bit.

All i can say is this a is a great little car for the money, i love the 6 speed gearbox they now fit as the car doesn't have to scream down the motorway anymore and the optimal drive system is an ingenious idea for saving fuel. It's a bit weird putting the car into neutral at traffic lights and watch the car just stop, but just press the clutch pedal down and the thing bursts into life again.

Here's a picture of our little beaut (with my S) andi look forward to racking some miles up in her over the coming summer.

P24-05-09_1939jpgblank.jpg

looking well. what age is the S2000? looks extremely well maintained haha.

Hi and welcome to Yaris world! ;)

Nice new Yaris there, although i'm not a big fan of the new ones, but hey who am i to say? :lol:

Love the S2k, as a honda driver and bike rider i love the marque! Gorgeous car and just right for this weather! :thumbsup:

Nice one. :yes:

Thanks, My S is 3 years old this August and has 11k on it at the mo. It is my summer car so its locked away for 6 months of the year because it is wasted in the winter. I'm a big perfectionist when car cleaning is concerned so the scratching of the paint is very minimal hence the reason why it's so shiny. :D

I do have more pics of the SR. B)

P23-05-09_1916jpgblank.jpg

P23-05-09_191701jpgblank.jpg

I am really a VTEC rather than a VVTi person but the Yaris impressed me more. :D

Got a few more of the S too.

Img_3753.jpgblank.jpg

Img_3757.jpgblank.jpg

I work with carbonfibre so i made a nice little Sparkplug cover for it. ;)

IMG_2728.jpg