Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sub Question...

Jimlad

What do you recommend ??

I've actually been talking to the guys at Shawn M. Enclosures link .

Thinking of getting some imported with the enclosure(s) also... shipping price etc isn't that bad.

What do you recommend ??

2*8" Subs

1*8" Sub

1*10" sub

2*10" sub

taking into consideration where an amp would also go.

thanks for any advice !

looks not too bad....im going to build my own boxes to that style,but using very thick perspex for the front and alcantara style cloth to cover the sides,back and inside..puting two eight inchers in mine..

Having just put one 8" in mine, its pleanty..... plus hearing my girlfriend trying to talk with it pounding her in the back i dont think i would want one behind me as well......theraputic as it may be..... <_< B)

My mate half made a set for his mr2, they are for 2 12s though, i can get them off him, but think i will make them for 10s.

£139 - per side? I think that is quite expensive, then again I'm planing on building my own enclosures this summer, with carpet etc (stealthing is very important to me - I don't want to advertise the fact it has a good sound system) it may get expensive - but I don't envisenge £139 per side. If you're lazy, then pre built stuff is a winner though I'd shop around a bit first, to be sure you've got a decent deal. Don't forget import tax too.