Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

This Cars Gonna Make My Ears Bleed

jimbo_mr2

how easy is it to take apart the inside of the doors, or to put some new Speakers in them i havent had a look yet just thought id ask on here anyways. im gonna try and put in some new alpine components, what size can i fit in? and will i have to take apart the bit with the tweeter in too? is it fairly simple or a *****? no that that matters cos im gonna do it either way

cheers jimbo

all depends what you are saying LOL

if you swore then it obviously chucked the bone at you...

if it is something else then I'll check it out and adjust the filter.

Freedom of speech is useless on a website you dont own

***...*** ***...***..hmmm I still cant say g.o.d.....*** *** :!Removed!: What is this an atheist forum.. :lol:

I've just replaced my door Speakers. Removing the door panel is easy - just carefully locate all of the screws - 3 - 4 in the bottom of the door, one in the interior door handle, one at the top middle right (this one will probably have a little plastic cover on top of it. Also ensure you don't lose any clips in the process - theysometimes come detached from the door panel and get stuck in the metal of the door. Or you need to do is to carefully prise them out, and replace in the pane.

I can't remember off hand what size Speakers I've fitted, but they are significantly larger than the stock. I therefore fabricated some brackets, and used cork to cushion them against the door. You need something like this to prevent vibrations. They work a charm :)

***...*** ***...***..hmmm I still cant say g.o.d.....*** *** :shutit: What is this an atheist forum.. :lol:

err if someone was blocking the word god then surely they would not be an athiest... more for blasphemous reasons... I have removed it off the filter.

LOC has a (if i am right) priest who happens to be a moderator. So.. it was a mark of respect.

get my point?

forgive the sinners steve, for they know not what they are saying! :lol::lol:

what it was based on was that i copied the filter data from LOC and slapped it here... saved me having to swear millions of times or think of swear words.

If people wish to swear then go to our gold forums where their are very little restrictions.

how about that northern town .. that starts "scun" and ends in "thorpe" :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links