Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Delivery Eta

kerrie3000

i ordered by Aygo Blue on 06 June and was given an eta of 15 August. As i hadnt heard from the dealer and its been 4 weeks, i gave them a call for an update and the earliest the car will be with them is 23 August. i was just wondering if anyone elses delivery times has been pshed back and also should i delay collection until 01 September for the new reg? ;)

i ordered by Aygo Blue on 06 June and was given an eta of 15 August. As i hadnt heard from the dealer and its been 4 weeks, i gave them a call for an update and the earliest the car will be with them is 23 August. i was just wondering if anyone elses delivery times has been pshed back and also should i delay collection until 01 September for the new reg? ;)

Ordered on May 12th with due date of 04/07/09. Delayed until 11/07/09 and then to 20/07/09..... :(

Definately delay it for the '59 reg.

Reg's aren't that important, it's getting the car that is, if you can wait and prefer it however, go for it, makes no difference in most eyes. People will still see that you have a shiny new car from the *9. :thumbsup:

Hi - I orderd my new aygo plus about 2 weeks ago - and they said they wont get it until the 15th aug...i have said they can keep it until the 1st sep - so i get new 59 reg!

to me...if i'm gonna have to wait so long for it anyway - another 2 weeks wont hurt for a solid 6 months of brand new plate...of course, some ppl arnt too botherd, but in my eyes a 59 is always gonna be "newer" than an 09, even if its a late 09...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links