Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

1 Year Service Tomorrow

Lister2020

Getting it done at local toyota dealer shelbourne motors. Quoted £95 including VAT.

Seems decent. I will be asking them if they can put back on the mudflap that came off like after a week of owning it :lol:

I will have mine in September.. Anything less than £100 seems to be a good price. I don't have many dealers around.. one in my town, there are 2 more 20 miles away. If my local one will give me a silly quote I will shop around. The car has 6700 miles on the clock.. nothing can be wrong with it.

Prices around here are circa £135 for the 'minor' service and anywhere around £250 for the 'major'. It is ridiculous IMHO - part of the reason I went with the Toyota GB 5 year Service Pack on mine!

G'day!!

Just back. Everything checks out 100 percent, oil changed and they fixed the mudflap for me. £85 for the service. A very good price and honestly I regret not buying the aygo from these guys because they do a much better customer service than the place I actually bought it from and i think would deserve the sale more.

Aygo has 9150 miles on it. Thats after 12 and a half months.

I decided to get the service plan with them. £480 for the next 3 services with all parts and labour included. I thought it was a good price.

I decided to get the service plan with them. £480 for the next 3 services with all parts and labour included. I thought it was a good price.

I hope you bought a Toyota Wide service plan - and not one that ties you into one particular Dealership group; because if they go bust ... in any event I hope you bought and paid for it on your credit card!

By comparison, I bought a 5 year Toyota Wide Service Plan with my new Aygo and paid £529 for it. £480 for 3 services seems expensive to me!

• 4 weeks later...
Getting it done at local toyota dealer shelbourne motors. Quoted £95 including VAT.

Seems decent. I will be asking them if they can put back on the mudflap that came off like after a week of owning it :lol:

:unsure: Just had my aygo blue 2008 done at Barclays in warrington , £74.14 + vat .

Great service plus spotted slight leak on water pump completed under warranty!

£480 for the next 3 years? £160 a year? It may be a good price after the warranty has expired in another 2 years but I think that’s a little steep as a major service is every 2 years and an interim is every other year.

mine was £97 for screen wash n oil change. rip off... buy the oil & filters urself n do it.. will take about half an hour n cost u about £30 tops.

My Aygo had the first year or 15 000 km service just made. No problems as I expected and the customer service was great also! Small official Toyota garage that is specialized only on services.

Also no leaking and even the tyres are like new even after driving 10 000 km (I have separate winter tyres), Finnish made Nokiantyres with front tyres 6 mm left and rear tyres the full 7 mm left.

Service had oil changed, liquids filled and air filter cleaned. Also they changed the Wiper Blades. I have service deal so the service was "free".

Very, very happy with the Aygo! Had her from the start of the year and really enjoy driving! I have Aygo with MMT and VSC, great little thing! :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links