Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Does This Sound Like A Good Deal For A T-sport

Johan007

2004 54 Toyota Yaris Silver 1.5 T Sport 5 door Mileage: 40,500 for £5,495

[edit - should really move this to the Yaris forum]

Having driven modern diesels, scooby, civic type-r I understand what you mean but this is going to be used in towns and roundabouts and mostly for the wife. Trust me people get sensitized to "lift" and you just want more and more.

I am wondering how much I can get off the price as I don't want to spend over 4.5k

2004 54 Toyota Yaris Silver 1.5 T Sport 5 door Mileage: 40,500 for £5,495

[edit - should really move this to the Yaris forum]

I think so, I drive an 02 T Sport and use it mostly around town which is is't natural habitat and is damn good fun in this environment and nippy enough too. It has even done some long journies up north and copes well with that also - well maybe a little buzzy at motorway speeds but otherwise fine. It's a proper little warm hatch, you could do a lot worse! Especially if it's a second car as mine is.

• 1 month later...
I drive an 02 T Sport

I just got one, 02 original spec. Had 63,000 miles on the clock and had to pay over 3k for it but I love it to bits. Even got 42mpg on the trip computer. Don't like reving at 3.5k on dual carriageway but I am not on there long on my trip to work full of roundabouts and country lanes.

Fantastic balance to have both a Auris d4-d and Yaris T-Sport in the family, though I do need to add a Roof Rack for the Auris for more storage space.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links