Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who's Got The Highest Mileage?

Mord

I'm a week away from 34 months of ownership and the

odometer will pass 60.000km (37.000mi) next week.

Not very strange as I do 22.000km per year on average.

February '07 aygo black 46,000. (I bought it in feb '08 with 5k on the clock)

Had new brake pads at 30,000, new clutch at 43,000. Not too bad at all for a driving school car.

February '07 aygo black 46,000. (I bought it in feb '08 with 5k on the clock)

Had new brake pads at 30,000, new clutch at 43,000. Not too bad at all for a driving school car.

Wow.. 46k that's a lot after 2 years. And only brake pads and clutch (school car so I can understand that) as main issues so far. That gives me good prospects for the future. Aygo seems to be a reliable car :lol:

:)

Aygo 2009 - purchased on the 26 of march, if I am not mistaking, and have 11.000 Kilometers...

Only a small leak up until now.

Regards,

Bought in sept 06 with 7 miles on the clock - now I have 39k

hey guys, bought my aygo blue in september 07 from new, now got 55,155miles on the clock

A photo or it's not true :lol:

That's a high mileage.. Any problems with the car?

hey guys, bought my aygo blue in september 07 from new, now got 55,155miles on the clock

haha ok then, well im new to this whole forum thing but if i can figure it out ill try and get one up on here tonight :unsure:

As for problems with the car i had a new clutch replaced under warrenty due to excessive wear around 40k miles if i remember rightly, drivers side door likes to leak a bit under heavy rain, been through a considerable amount of front tires :ffs: and now the clutch is playing up again, squeaks just after being pressed, other than that all i can say is that its done me very well, even survived hitting a deer!

haha ok then, well im new to this whole forum thing but if i can figure it out ill try and get one up on here tonight :unsure:

As for problems with the car i had a new clutch replaced under warrenty due to excessive wear around 40k miles if i remember rightly, drivers side door likes to leak a bit under heavy rain, been through a considerable amount of front tires :ffs: and now the clutch is playing up again, squeaks just after being pressed, other than that all i can say is that its done me very well, even survived hitting a deer!

There you go, the first pic is of the odometer.....proof lol, and the second is the result of hitting a deer :crutchy:

post-80868-1248667385_thumb.jpg

post-80868-1248668020_thumb.jpg

lols my mmt aygo sport is on 54500 miles, its a55 registration and its faultless.

no leaks, no rattles.

all i have ever done is grease the sticky rear lock once and buy a £6.95 air filter and fitted that myself.

unbelievably good cars!

Nice mileage there guys :D

I'll have that mileage in about 5 years time :lol:

It should be 5 trouble free years then. My Aygo is 11 month old with 7520 on the clock now. First service next month :unsure: :D

...and now the clutch is playing up again, squeaks just after being pressed, other than that all i can say is that its done me very well, even survived hitting a deer!

:lol: :lol: yours is a tough little bug then...wasnt expecting that!

Matt :)

• 2 weeks later...

I bought my Aygo on 2008 October 15th (new, with 11 km / 7 miles on odometer)

Today it shows 41500 km (~25000 miles).

So I guess I will do almost 50000 km in 1 year until October 15th :rolleyes:

gallery_24209_626_49883.jpg

Passed 80808, reminded me of 808 state, though that was along time ago, anyhow the car has had a clutch, might get it some new door seals, as they leak a bit, seat cover now totally worn through, lost count of the tyres. Still like the Flintstone feel of the car.

gallery_24209_626_49883.jpg

Passed 80808, reminded me of 808 state, though that was along time ago, anyhow the car has had a clutch, might get it some new door seals, as they leak a bit, seat cover now totally worn through, lost count of the tyres. Still like the Flintstone feel of the car.

Nice!

I think I probably have one of the lowest for a one year old car, 2700 miles and the first service is early September.

• 11 months later...

i have a 98 camry le with 202,000 runs great but the Battery died yesterday and a 99 solora sle with 181,000 that only goes on the long trips

got my aygo black last yr with 9.000 on it in one yr i have done 2.000 lol very nervous driver

Car bought late July 09, now coming up for 19k this week.