Do Not Sell My Personal Information

T-bar Vs Coupe.. + And - Points For Both Please...

Fizz

After speakin with a fellow TOC MR2 owner.. he brought to my attention something i didn;t knwo about..

The T-bar Turbo.. when blasting round the twisties... do you T-bar owners ever hear any creaks in the chassis?

And how bad is the leaking problem for those who actually have the problem...?

Cheers in advacnce...

:ph34r:

there is flex .. but not as much as people will tell you (not with my suspension and braces anyhow).

Leaks? None now I've siliconed them ..

there is flex .. but not as much as people will tell you (not with my suspension and braces anyhow).

Leaks? None now I've siliconed them ..

hmm... ;)

Having driven both, as Bibbs says, there is some flex, but nothing particularly noticable. One thing I would check is the insurance premium v a hard top - though I think you've already done this is I recall correctly.....

Having driven both, as Bibbs says, there is some flex, but nothing particularly noticable. One thing I would check is the insurance premium v a hard top - though I think you've already done this is I recall correctly.....

the premium aint a problem.. cheers.. :thumbsup:

the flex in the car aint that bad then?... i aint planning on raggin the car about obviously.. but when the odd track day comes about... :rolleyes:

Track days are fine .. I've owned a sunroof and a t-bar .. and for the 4 days of sun a year .. it's worth it ..

Other thing .. can you fit in a tin-top with a helmet on? I couldn't .. I'd need to take the T-bar out .. :thumbsup:

My rev 2 was a hard top.. I had no probs with sitting in it with a helmet on at the few track days I was at last year.. :D

Bugger it!..

Im gettin the T-Bar Turbo in Black!...Ive decided!

Been told of one being imported... should be here in 3 weeks... All being well with the sale of My Celica.. Im gonna go for it!..

So be catchin the bus to work for a bit!...lol :lol: :!Removed!:

Agreed - can't fault that choice. Black won't fade like red either grrrrr :ffs:

Agreed - can't fault that choice. Black won't fade like red either grrrrr :ffs:

lol.. well you have seen my current 'black' Ceilca... still looks mint... :thumbsup: and the best colour on most cars as it looks mint when just washed and shammied...

shame it attracts dust so !Removed! easy!!! :ffs:

good choice mate !!

Tbar = summer fun !

Turbo = <the spuds of lurrrrvve>s loads of fun !

Black = good colour !

my sentiments exactly... :thumbsup:

bring on the MR2!

Yea T-bars are great Ive been in a few and didnt notice any creaks or nowt either. I didnt want one personally because I couldnt be ****d with the leakage and hassle or removing the panels etc. Plus im not a poser like this lot above :rolleyes:

hahah....err bye.. :bye::bye::bye:

Yea T-bars are great Ive been in a few and didnt notice any creaks or nowt either. I didnt want one personally because I couldnt be ****d with the leakage and hassle or removing the panels etc. Plus im not a poser like this lot above :rolleyes:

hahah....err bye.. :bye::bye::bye:

You forget where i am from... I need to blend in... :P