Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wife Swap Last Sunday Night On Channel 4 Repeated Last Night

Red diesel

Personally i thought the Veterninary Nurse was not portrayed very well - she seems like a nicer person then she was made out to be - especially when compared to the WAG (sorry can't remember their names - and sadly im too lazy to look it up :crybaby: ). As for the WAG - two hours a day beautifying herself :censor: is this some kind of record.

As for the programme itself in general - could they have two wifes that are both very good just the one time - just for a change - you can get your variety from having them from different walks of life - like say a female paramedic from london swopping with a Farmers wife from the middle of rural England/ Scotland/Wales etc.

I miss the thing they had before where a presenter used to have them in studio with the Pyschologist and they got to see some actual footage - used to be hilarious - although i can see why theyd have dropped - some of the contestants would understandably have been put out by how they were portrayed

Red diesel