Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Picked Up A Bird Today

GIDDLEPIN

Well being a truck driver what else can be expected.... shame on you man :lol:

I had a not too disimilar experience a couple of months back in the Land Cruiser.... I hit a big pigeon and left a trail of feathers for 50 yards or so :rolleyes: The bird went cartwheeling down the road and was clearly dead :huh: Blimey what a mess.... it took me ages to clean the car.... a silver car with red splodges did not look too good :angry:

To be honest I never even knew it was there till my next door neighbour called me a murderer :unsure:

To be honest I never even knew it was there till my next door neighbour called me a murderer :unsure:

I am surprised that the bird stayed in place as you drove along.... ah well I hope you gave it a Michael Jackson type of funeral :thumbsup:

I am surprised that the bird stayed in place as you drove along.... ah well I hope you gave it a Michael Jackson type of funeral :thumbsup:

Aye....Gold coffin and everything even his brothers :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: . :thumbsup:

Just waiting for Mariah to turn up :naughty:

Aye....Gold coffin and everything even his brothers :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: . :thumbsup:

Ah Mariah Careyon.... fine bird :yes: Did Sheryl Crow turn up :huh:

Don't give up the day job steve :lol: i hope giddlepin did'nt use any Fowl language :D

Q: What do you get if you cross a chicken with a cement mixer?

A: A brick layer!

Ang on , i'll go get me coat :bag:

Don't give up the day job steve :lol: i hope giddlepin did'nt use any Fowl language :D

Q: What do you get if you cross a chicken with a cement mixer?

A: A brick layer!

Ang on , i'll go get me coat :bag:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Make sure it is a waterproof coat as it has been trying to rain out here :(

You should have put it in the freezer and bought it to TOC Camp for the BBQ :P ;) :lol:

Poor ickle bird....do you know what breed it was?

Les would only pick up a highclass bird, so it was probably on the "protected" list :(

YOU MURDERER!!!! :P

i done similar with a cat just after i bought my mr2 :lol:

YOU MURDERER!!!! :P

i done similar with a cat just after i bought my mr2 :lol:

Errrrrm ? :unsure: Ban all MR2s........................................................... or their drivers ? :bag: :lol2:

How dare you kill that bird! :o

At least it went on a good car. My dad once hit a pheasant, and they seem to explode rather than splatter. The whole side of the car had pheasant.......parts... all over it.

Not cool :lol:

"Change gear, change gear, check mirror, murder a bird, change gear, change gear, murder. That's a lot of effort in a day,"

Jeremy Clarkson

At least it went on a good car. My dad once hit a pheasant, and they seem to explode rather than splatter. The whole side of the car had pheasant.......parts... all over it.

Been there, done that but in something a little larger :rolleyes:IF YOU DON'T LIKE BLOOD DON'T CLICK

Been there, done that but in something a little larger :rolleyes:IF YOU DON'T LIKE BLOOD DON'T CLICK

NOICE! :lol:

I can't tell who was better off there. The animal or the lorry?...... :g:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links