Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Compressor Owners - What's This Sticker ?

imattersuk

I hate to dissappoint you, but I also have 116*0251... so it's not the production number. As for what either sticker means I have no Idea (other than how to work out what the chassis number means)

I hate to dissappoint you, but I also have 116*0251... so it's not the production number. As for what either sticker means I have no Idea (other than how to work out what the chassis number means)

That's a shame.........lol Looks like we don't get individual numbers then like on a Type R, was just wondering, thanks for the reply.

Hi guys

Just bought a nice compressor and have a question which I hope someone can answer.

On the nearside door shut there are 2 stickers, the first one has the serial number ie. 116 * 0251 followed by the chassis number. It's obvious what that one means, number 116 of 250 (shows 251 as you can't start with 0)

The second sticker is shown in the picture attached, it says 116 * 0357 , it also says Stage 2 - what does this one mean ?

Any help appreciated

post-79996-1247081394_thumb.jpg

hi,the sticker is the second stage biuld by tte,thats all the changes from the t sport to the compressor version and yours is prob number 57 as mine ends number 66?

Isn't it the same unit? :P

Sure i've read that somewhere...

Isn't it the same unit? :P

Sure i've read that somewhere...

Think it is but i'm never going to admit to having a german part on my car, shhhhhhh :unsure:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links