Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fujita F5 Sri Installed!

ballist1x

wow! it sounds amazing between 5-8k rpm! the install, including extending maf wires took approx 3 hours...(hey i work slow) and the kit is for US cars not UK cars so when the huge cone wouldnt fit, had to remove the intake piping, put cone on and refit afer moving some grounding points around!

reset ecu, let it idle for 25 mins and took her out. got some good wheelspin in 1st and 2nd now and pulling away from a roll in 2nd is a lot smoother. Butt dyno tells me i have more power.

i took the vsv out completely and capped off the first T junction (with a cap)

anyway, the pics:

half way, just after a brew.

dsc00039b.jpg

fitting the coneage...

dsc00041t.jpg

oh yes, the finished article.

dsc00043m.jpg

ive already had my car dynoed at 187bhp (at the fly) with no mods, so ill be going back to the same place and seeing what the fujita does for my numbers!

Looks very similar to the K&N... but good work... be interesting to see the dyno results :thumbsup:

looks like K&N but uses a non oiled filter and only cost me £130~ imported inc delivery so pleased with that. seems very solid too unlike i hear some k&n break at some point?

Looks nice mate, look forward to seeing what gains it has made.

Mind if I ask where you bought it and how much?

Looks good mate, however I prefer the look of the Apexi. :P

I am currently trying to pester my dad into getting a T-Sport, the filter is the first thing that gets replaced! :lol:

I am currently trying to pester my dad into getting a T-Sport, the filter is the first thing that gets replaced! :lol:

I have a spare A'pexi cone for sale if you fancy some diy ;)

I have a spare A'pexi cone for sale if you fancy some diy ;)

Don't see why not. I'll get back to you if he definitely goes for one. ;)

Not bad like.

Whats the crack with the white MAF plug?

Whys the brown connector floating about?

Just interested in the variance between a K&N and this.

i bought a new maf plug and new maf wires from toyota to extend the length of the maf cable as i dont think it would have reached its new position at all, and probably would have damaged the wires. new maf plus r white and the cables all black and much thicker than the old wiring which made it an issue to bind them together but some ceratvie work and solder fixed that.

brown connector is from the VSV thats now taped up and out of the way. i removed the VSV brown thing altogether and simply capped off the first t junction before it would reach the vsv. check out image 3 you see the vac line now is just a loop with the 3rd end capped off near the Battery.

i bought it from an eBay.com US seller. he had a few on best offer, i offered him an amount after agreeing shipping via email and voila job is a good un!

go on, ill give another update. drove to work this morning approx 12-15 miles

no cel or any problems so far... car seems much livelier, much more keen to rev. especially noticeable when reving to rev match on gear shifts down, and when slotting from 1st to 2nd at any revs the car is just much readier to go.

sounds like a helicopter from 5k rpm and above.

overall 9/10 great result.