Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Police....

morgie

...anyone ever look in their rear view mirror to find the police on their tail.....in a CTS? :help: Found this on eBay. Not sure if it's anyone's on here but I have no link (no pun) to it.

...anyone ever look in their rear view mirror to find the police on their tail.....in a CTS? :help: Found this on ebay. Not sure if it's anyone's on here but I have no link (no pun) to it.

no, but the cops have a couple of r32's and evo's knocking about belfast - lol, if you see them up your *****, you've had it!

I saw a Honda police car over here once, almost ****** myself laughing. It was an undercover one (no lights on the roof etc) and had pulled someone over on the highway. Haven't seen one since. Was probably too slow to keep up with anyone, lol.

While we're on the topic of the police, I took a photo last time I got pulled over in my Corolla. The cop wondered what the hell I was doing. Was the most expensive photo I've ever taken! :lol:.

police3.jpg

that a holden caprice? i ant make it out properly...... but it has some serious arches on it! lol

as for the cts, a blue 5door :o not seen one 'o' them before.

Saw this on there yesterday, looks rather naf where they have put two shark fins on the roof to cover the holes from the ariels.

that a holden caprice? i ant make it out properly...... but it has some serious arches on it! lol

Close! It's actually a 2008 Holden Commodore SV6 Highway Patrol car ;). The b*stard was sitting on the side of the highway with his laser gun. I bought a Valentine One shortly after that and haven't been pulled up since B).

EDIT: You can view pics of it here (the ones marked 'SV6') -

http://www.111emergency.co.nz/Highway_Patrol2.htm

Edited by Kiwi-Corolla

love your pics man, especially the reg ''slowdn'' on the patrol car haha. I didn't think you get stuff that could ping up when they use the handheld laser guns, thought it was only for statics?

Close! It's actually a 2008 Holden Commodore SV6 Highway Patrol car ;). The b*stard was sitting on the side of the highway with his laser gun. I bought a Valentine One shortly after that and haven't been pulled up since B).

EDIT: You can view pics of it here (the ones marked 'SV6') -

http://www.111emergency.co.nz/Highway_Patrol2.htm

bah i nearly said commodore but i thought the fog was that of a caprice :( lol.

they got any v8 ute's as cop cars?

i have a thing for holdens..... spent a few hours making myself one in photoshop. lol

Caprice - Low Res

Caprice - High Res

love your pics man, especially the reg ''slowdn'' on the patrol car haha. I didn't think you get stuff that could ping up when they use the handheld laser guns, thought it was only for statics?

Haha yeah it's not often that they have personalised plates. Yeah the Valentine One radar picks up the handheld lasers. The only thing it doesn't pick up is the speed camera vans :ffs:.

bah i nearly said commodore but i thought the fog was that of a caprice :( lol.

they got any v8 ute's as cop cars?

i have a thing for holdens..... spent a few hours making myself one in photoshop. lol

Caprice - Low Res

Caprice - High Res

Yeah there are a few V8 ones, the Commodore SS. No V8 utes though. The utes are mainly just to carry around the police dogs so are generally V6s. Nice photoshops by the way, looks awesome B).

but the utes are just so god damn cool! i always check out the holden site to keep an eye on prices. a sly import in the future would make me happy. haha and thanks.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links