Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2004 Corolla T-Sport 30500 Miles

aaronjp1990

The time has come to sell the corolla.

Purchased from my local Toyota garage in march 2009, there is 2 registered keepers before me and 1 of them being the garage itself i think.

Currently on 30500 miles but using it daily just now. The car has almost a years MOT and tax, TTE bumper, TTE back box, 17inch Rota grids alloys with toyo proxy t1r's only done about 3000 miles on them and lastly lowered on BC coilovers and no more than 3000 on them also.

I have had some body work done but there is still some little bit here and there. There is 2 little dents on each side from the supermarket car park, but are only visible when the light shines a certain way.

Engine is total standard and never been modified.

Full Toyota service history

Car is HPI clear.

Got standard parts still but would include but don't think it will all fit into the car, that can be discussed with buyer.

I am located in the Shetland island and can pick you up from ether the boat or airport. I could take the car down on the boat and meet in Aberdeen but would require a larger deposit to cover boat fee's and return trip.

I have attached some pictures including some of the little flaws, can take more of specific places and email if required.

P1000563.jpg

P1000562.jpg

P1000561.jpg

P1000560.jpg

P1000558.jpg

P1000557.jpg

P1000556.jpg

P1000555.jpg

P1000554.jpg

P1000553.jpg

P1000552.jpg

P1000551.jpg

this picture is from summer last year

IMG_0016.jpg

Looking for £6500 no stupid offers please or i will just ignore you.

If you ever decide to split ill be very interested in wheels, exhaust and bumper. can swap for standards or pay cash.

lol, the car come with parking sensor as well, gd :thumbsup:

gd luck with ur sale

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links