Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Who Uses Autoglym Products?

Hou

Right I have just run out of Aqua Wax, and begrudge paying 13 quid upwards for a new 500ml bottle, with 2 polishing cloths when I have a pile of them so..........

I am getting hold of trade packs of the products I use, so thinking of selling on to recoup my costs. So for example I should be able to supply 500ml of Aqua Wax for 5.50ish posted in a plain bottle for you to refill your spray bottle (you can wash the cloths in the washing machine)

Also getting the wheel cleaner (maybe even the stronger stuff that you dilute with water to make it go further for the same sort of price.

Obviously if you buy bigger amounts from me then would save a little on postage (like a litre of aquawax for a tenner)

Would anyone be interested?

I certainly would. :yes:

But do we need to feel obliged to buy it now or can we just get it when we run out, which in my case is fairly soonish?

Well I am planning on getting a decent stock in, so will be able to supply whenever you want. Just wanted to drum up interest before I shelled out for it :thumbsup:

I would be interested but i live in ireland :crybaby:

Dont think the post service would look too kindly on a unmarked bottle going through the x-ray machine in dublin :lol:

Best of luck with your plan sounds like you are on to a winner should be plenty of willing customers on here

Gearoid

Hou.... sorry mate but I am not aware of this product, can you point me in the direction of some info huh.gif

Can anyone else give me their thoughts on ease of use etc unsure.gif

SRP is a polish, you should use that to get rid of contaminates etc then use a wax on top to protect the paint

Aquawax is a wax (contains carnauba wax) that can be used on wet or dry paintwork

Is fast to use and leaves an awesome shine

I should be able to get the likes of SRP and other autoglym products cheap too. Edit: should be able to do SRP for £4 ish for 325ml

oooooo can also get polishing cloths too :)

:blush: Should have read your post properly,shouldn't I?Using Meguiars wax at the moment,but it always looks smeary on the non-metalic Corolla :crybaby: .Hopefully the Autoglym product won't do this.

:blush: Should have read your post properly,shouldn't I?Using Meguiars wax at the moment,but it always looks smeary on the non-metalic Corolla :crybaby: .Hopefully the Autoglym product won't do this.

I use it on my red mr2 and it really shines well :)

Just thought, for those wanting some that are going to JAE you will save a small amount on the postage if I bring it down for you :thumbsup:

Hou

Can i pm you a quick question?

du... whats so secret :lol:

oh - will we guess...

will the wax do my bikini line??

Answers on a postcard

Hou

oh - will we guess...

Answers on a postcard

Got it in one, and I said instead of waxing I would pluck each hair and then kiss it better :P

hootsmon, Hou man....that's plucking disgusting!!!!!

Put me down for a bottle when available....if it's nae good, me and Bothy will drink it....

Big Kev. :thumbsup:

Hou

oh - will we guess...

Answers on a postcard

Got it in one, and I said instead of waxing I would pluck each hair and then kiss it better :P

Don't fall for it! Hou did it for me, but he means nothing by it. You are simply a booty call. :censor: :lol:

Hou

oh - will we guess...

Answers on a postcard

Don't fall for it! Hou did it for me, but he means nothing by it. You are simply a booty call. :censor: :lol:

KP, don't say that. You know you are special to me! :crybaby:

Anyway, back on topic

Well looks liek this maybe building speed, we have sourced a bottle supplier (rather than filling up empty water/milk/bleach :P bottles we have knocking about the house), more or less sorted our source of polish just need to sort postage as thats where the big cost is :(

For those who still wonder if aquawax gives shine

I found it brought dark cars up well, poor picture but that was my gt

DSCN1166.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links