Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Iq Trim Revision / Updated Interior (My11 Iq)

MarkyPancake

If anybody is interested, here's the bulletin from Toyota about the updated trim (MY11 iQ):

MY11-iQ.pdf

If anybody is interested, here's the bulletin from Toyota about the updated trim (MY11 iQ):

http://rapidshare.com/files/414125243/MY11-iQ.pdf (2,165 KB)

Can we have a link without having to use rapidshare please?

Hi, the document has been dwnoloaded more than 10 times and isn't available anymore.

Can someone upload it directly on TOC please ?

I tried to do this yesterday, but it wouldn't let me. I assume it's because the PDF is over 2 MB. I don't have Adobe Pro or Distiller to be able to try and reduce the file size, so a site like RapidShare was the only thing I could think of. I've got access to Pro and Distiller on Monday though, so will see what I can do.

Interesting. I picked up my black IQ3 auto on the 11th August. It has the new interior (which is much better) but mine's plum/black inside as per the bulletin pics -according to the bulletin black cars come with the grey trim so I guess that makes mine a little more special!

I tried to do this yesterday, but it wouldn't let me. I assume it's because the PDF is over 2 MB. I don't have Adobe Pro or Distiller to be able to try and reduce the file size, so a site like RapidShare was the only thing I could think of. I've got access to Pro and Distiller on Monday though, so will see what I can do. In the meantime here's another RapidShare link:

http://rapidshare.com/files/414214850/MY11-iQ.pdf

AOL somehow was not allowing me to use Rapidshare, but I changed to using IE, so it downloaded OK on the non premium service.

Thanks for the upload!

Hi, I have ordered an IQ3 auto in July, and asked the dealer to make sure it comes with upgraded interior, but he says he hasn´t any information about that upgrade.

If someone could please upload again on rapidshare so that I can go to the dealer so that I get this update would be very helpful.

Thanks

Why doesn't someone post it on a google doc or a windows live skydrive? or something...

Tried to upload it but failed, sorry.

I've made the original PDF's file size smaller using Adobe Distiller, now 370 KB instead of 2 MB, and I've attached it to the opening post.

I've made the original PDF's file size smaller using Adobe Distiller, now 370 KB instead of 2 MB, and I've attached it to the opening post.

Thanks for the upload. In the document it seems that the Pearl Grey is not available, anyone knows witch interior colour comes with this Pearl Grey?

Thanks

Very intresting looks like the IQ in Silver is no more! Do like the new Interior. My dealer also said they have no information on the new interior so I sent him a copy of this in the post today. Thanks for the information

oooh I'm liking the grey interior compared to the grim plum one in my iQ3

LOL

evolution is a good thing

:)

Saw one this morning with the new Grey Interior a Black IQ3 it looked really nice with the red bits on the dash. Followed it for a while being nosey ;)

• 1 month later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links