Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Aygo Fuse Diagram

aberdon

Didn't you get a manual with your car? I did and it has an extensive write-up on the fuses and their locations.

I also have it digital, but it's Dutch, so I don't think it'll be of use to you. Any specific fuse you need?

Didn't you get a manual with your car? I did and it has an extensive write-up on the fuses and their locations.

I also have it digital, but it's Dutch, so I don't think it'll be of use to you. Any specific fuse you need?

Hi, no never got manual with car, previous owner must of kept it as a souvenir!! Looking for any fuses/relays to do with air con as mine doesnt seem to work, never needed it before as usually never gets hot enough in North of Scotland.....

Got air con recharged but still not working

If you can help that would be great.

Cheers

Checking your pressures would have been the first thing I wanted to suggest.

The A/C seems to be spread over a couple of fuses.

One also powers the electric windows, doorlocks, revcounter, central locking (and remote reciever),

rear defogger and part of the heater/blower, so if thos systems work that fuse is fine.

This fuse is located under the steering column-cowling,

lefthand side, second from the top, 10A, so it should be colored red.

Another fuse powers part of the above systems too, but also feeds power steering,

wiper controls, ABS and the cooling fan in front of the engine. If they work that fuse is also fine.

Also located on the lefthand side, 5th from the top, 3rd from below, 7.5A, brownish in color.

The third fuse involved only concerns the A/C and extra heating (in certain climates),

also 7.5A (brownish) on the lefthand side, lower most position.

And finally there's a big fuse on the back of the instrument cluster, between the wiring.

It's 40A (green), but it's a very uncommon style of fuse, even my dealer didn't have them in stock!

Looking ath the clusters' back through the windshield it's the single fuse in the middle of the wires.

The other two located top left are for the power windows and main relays.

And one last thing you may check is the relay for the A/C. It lives underneath the bonnet,

in the box behind the Battery. I'm not sure of the exact location, but from the top of my

head it's to the left when you're looking at the car from the front, so nearest the engine.

If all of the fuses check out you might also want to check the pressure switch

and the operation of the clutch on the compressor itsself.

Good luck, keep us posted on your progress!

Marvelous: the relay I was referring to is the block above the number "1" on Page 77 of the 07-manual...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links