Registered Member
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About JohnPDerby

  • Rank
    New Member

Profile Information

  • First Name
    John Plant
  • Toyota Model
  • Toyota Year
  • Location
  1. I have just fixed ours! I found that water was getting behind the boot window seal - not between the seal and the glass - but between the rubber and the metal rim. I removed the seal and filled the channel that fits over the metal with a sealant and then refixed the seal. Tested the next day with a hose and a dry as can be. I had already done the high level brake light and rear lights.