Jump to content
Do Not Sell My Personal Information


Registered Member
  • Posts

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RyanDFC

  1. I was in a collision and sustained damage to the front of my 1.3 2008 yaris. I am carrying out repairs and and need help identifying some parts. The first is at the lower end of the front panel. There is a plastic support that has broken off and I am having trouble finding it. It connects up the lower front panel with the bumper and splashguards. The other is some kind of electrical device. I was wondering what these parts are called? And any idea where I could source them as I've had no luck online. Any help greatly appreciated!
  • Create New...