Jump to content
Do Not Sell My Personal Information


Melissa77

Registered Member
  • Posts

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Profile Information

  • First Name
    Melissa
  • Toyota Model
    RAV4 SE
  • Toyota Year
    2018
  • Location
    Other/Non-UK

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Melissa77's Achievements

Newbie

Newbie (1/14)

  • Conversation Starter

Recent Badges

0

Reputation

  1. Hello, I just bought a 2018 Rav4 SE and have some issues the dealer says is normal. The radio volume goes up and down on its own. They says it’s supposed to adjust to surrounding noise settings. The sunroof opens about 90% of the way and I have to push the button a 2nd time for it to go the remaining 10%. The steering goes from very tight to very loose. They said the electronic steering adjusts to road surfaces, speeds, etc.
×
×
  • Create New...




Forums


News


Membership