Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rav 3 Soundproofing

Big Kev

Hi Fellow Enthusiasticals,

Not that I am implying McRavvity is in any way noisy, but I have always remarked to myself it might benefit from the customary under-bonnet felt stuff that many of my previous cars had as standard.

Maybe mine was nicked, as it certainly aint there. Does a Toyota or after market kit exist?

Regards,

Big Kev. :yawn:

Oh FFS he's bad enough talking Glaswegian never mind with a yankee twang............

Anyroad kev, where's your felt gone because mines got it???

Oh FFS he's bad enough talking Glaswegian never mind with a yankee twang............

Aw Gee, Anchs......looks like there's bin a hang-darned felony here....ah aint got no felt under ma doggone hood there brother.

Grand Kevyon

Aw Gee, Anchs......looks like there's bin a hang-darned felony here....ah aint got no felt under ma doggone hood there brother.

Grand Kevyon

Perhaps Toyota are saving money on S180's compared with T 180's !! Mine certainly has got it.

Best wishes

Guy

Grand Kevyon

Perhaps Toyota are saving money on S180's compared with T 180's !! Mine certainly has got it.

Best wishes

Guy

Mine also has it and my other 4.3 had it also .

..........and you had me questioning myself but nope, here it is;

IMG_0947.jpg

There is an explanation but we'll discuss that when I see you. In the meantime there are breakers on eBay and Kingo might have some in his "offer box"!!!

Grand Kevyon

Best wishes

Guy

Mine also has it and my other 4.3 had it also .

Looks like yet another Toyata penny-pinch. Anchorman has got it in his working class model, the XTR of original 4.3 vintage. Yooz posh folk in your T180's

have got it in your "range topping versions". Us wee SR180 folks have to listen to a modicum of increased engine noise, all to save a dollar or dos.

Just for a giggle, I will ask Mr.T for a price for his more than likely silver plated after market part....come in Parts King....send me a PM, AS JUST GOT NEW SUPPLY OF VALLIUM.

BIG kEV :help::lol:

Oh THE EMBARRASSMENT OF IT ALL......

I decided to check under bonnet again, this time in daylight minus the blizzard, prompted by photo from somewhere in Darbieshire.

What a complete sphinctus....the WEE bit of sounproofing IS there after all, brilliantly camouflaged against the superior colour of my car.

You may notice an absence of posts from me for a while..........

Small Kev.

I decided to check under bonnet again, this time in daylight minus the blizzard, prompted by photo from somewhere in Darbieshire.

What a complete sphinctus....the WEE bit of sounproofing IS there after all, brilliantly camouflaged against the superior colour of my car.

Small Kev.

PMSL :lol::lol:

Small Kev :lol::lol::lol::thumbsup:

Small Kev.

PMSL :lol::lol:

Small Kev :lol::lol::lol::thumbsup:

Had the kettle on for your reply, Dave. With a bit of luck, Anchs cannae read suddenly.....

Medium Kev. :ffs:

B) B) :thumbsup: Kev,

Your wee little engine with miniscule power output has to make so much noise 'cos its a deesil lad.

That wants to get theself a proper engine runin on right fuel not the oily stuff.

Ps 'er indoors as an IQ now which being as it is proper fuel is right quiet ont' motorway.

Pps the IQ is a car not 'er brain power.

Ppps Did respond to yer e-mail re that their foul liquid yer left.

Regards and happy hogmany like up there.

................did we ever finish patching up Hadrians Wall?

................did we ever finish patching up Hadrians Wall?

naw - it fell doon when the English brickies went for thur tea......

Small Kev.

Kev, no need to be embarrassed, I've found a special Sr 180 soundproofing kit, won't improve your eyesight at all, but as an added benefit will keep your ears warm, when theres a cold wind in the Trossachs.. :thumbsup: Stew

Picture1.png

Small Kev.

Kev, no need to be embarrassed, I've found a special Sr 180 soundproofing kit, won't improve your eyesight at all, but as an added benefit will keep your ears warm, when theres a cold wind in the Trossachs.. :thumbsup: Stew

Picture1.png

You sure they aren't his Trossachs :unsure:

Small Kev.

Picture1.png

Cheers Stew....but these would fit your twin barrow handles....pink matching exhaust mufflers.

Oh The Banter....

Recovering Kev :lol::lol::lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links