Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bluespark Fitted

Aggo

i think i need to find out about this exhaust as i have been shopping round for the right chip

I can point you in the right direction for both smudge :D

Nice looking ride mate, very impressed have to admit. Wind deflectors from Heko Poland? Have similiar ones on mine!

well i am looking at the bluespark pro for £200 so not too bad but the exhaust i defo want know about that how much did it cost if you dont mind me asking

Cheers bud

Yeah heko really like these ones, well made

Exhaust was £350 mate full custom build power flow at mr tyre

aweome so im guessin you have a turbo back system then and for £350 it is a steal

• 3 weeks later...

Worth every penny but be sure to be cleaning that egr very regular as I've just found out!

• Like 1

I clean mine every ten thousand miles anyway lol so when I chip mine it sholdnt be somet I forget to do lol also aggo did u chip yours before your exhaust was done or after

Glad to see another Bluespark fan here at last. Ive had mine for a while and it pulls like a train now! Have you dynoed it yet?

Funny how nobody is able to give any Dyno results for this Bluespark kit innit?

Parts king your kit does have dyno results doesn't it

PM me for more details, give me a reg number as I have no idea what "2.0 lump" you have :lol:

Err - as Toyota don't do a 2 litre petrol engine for the Auris, it would have to be the 2.0 litre D4D .........

Ye the 2.0 d4d in a 58 plate Auris Sr

I was going to dyno it however found that it produces the required results for me...... A smile, a screen shot off a graph or a print out won't make me smile any harder.... Bluespark are awesome and highly recommended!

Ye but way did u fit first the chip or the exhaust cos I would like to know if it's worth the money to buy a straight through with the chip or whether it would purely be a trinket

if anything a screen shot off a graph or a print out may disappoint! - that's what happened to me with my previous diesel car.

I bought a digital tuning kit for it and it was really good. I could feel the extra torque and 'power'. All in all i was really impressed! That was until I put it on the dyno... I was told that the kit I had was cheap (it was a dragon digital tuning kit) and may do damage to my fuel pump. Needless to say I quickly wiped the dyno event out my head and continued to use the kit!

The kit was adjustable, and also connected to my Battery to power it.

The car was a 2004 Megane 1.9dCi 120

Standard power: 120hp and 221 ft-ib torque.

Dyno'ed standard: 122hp and 240 ft-ib torque (can't find the image to upload sorry)

Dyno'ed with kit: 126hp and 260 ft-ib torque (as attached)

post-102799-0-10914900-1393760924_thumb.

I want to point out that I am only sharing my experience. I'm not saying or have an opinion on the current tuning kits being discussed on here!

valid point phil thanks for sharing

but like you said you could feel the power and it did of course increase proved by the dyno, may be not by loads.

and smudge i got the exhaust for looks and sound not for performance so it will always be a trinket to me, the place that did it told me that straight throughs improve power and throttle response obviously i cant prove that as it would probably be marginal, and the chip is not a placebo, i invite anyone to come and drive my car without the chip then 5 mins later drive with it....the proofs in the puddin....it simply makes the car what i want it.....faster!

its an age old argument about tuning boxes, but for me, my bluespark does the job and i assure anyone else will not be disappointed!

WIth my Megane, i was really happy with it regardless of dyno - it made a BIG difference to me and I could feel it. I only dyno'ed it because I was curious!

same here phil except ill perhaps dyno when i have a few spare quid that couldn't go on anything else :)

I know the chip is gd it's whether the exhaust is more of an improvement I mean

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links