Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fatal Error Message On Toc Site.

Uncle Bob

This fatal error message was coming up over 10 hours ago and is still a problem. To members struggle to use the site, it's not a problem with your PC it's a site issue, I'm rather disappointed that none of the guys running the site have apologised and giving a reason for this ......guys?

Fatal error: Class 'tapatalk_output' not found in /var/www/ownersclubs/toyota/uk/ipb/3.4.5/hooks/galleryLightbox_22efb7ad760db9fd36d926bd7793b18d.php on line 4

• Like 1

Sorry guys

We are installing Tapatalk for members to use (been asked for for a number of years) and we had some issues. The issue was fixed but the cache on the slave server did not update thus giving intermittent errors.

This should now be fixed.

• Like 1

After a few frustrating attempts at posting last night, it does appear to be fixed :thumbsup:

Oh no get ready for the duplicate posts :) seen this on other forums with tapatalk, not saying it will definitely happen on here i might add...i was getting the same error yesterday but today seems ok.

Could anybody point me in the right direction here? I did have TOC on Tapatalk last week. Restored my phone and it's gone. Now I can't even find it when I search in Tapatalk....any ideas?

Thanks

Yes I agree, the issue I have is I can not see the forum

On Tapatalk anymore....

What do I need to enter in the search bar? I used to have it before restoring my phone...

Still no luck, I get all sorts of forums from around the world but nothing in English :0(

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links