Do Not Sell My Personal Information

More On Window

peterlomas

ok , lets start from the begining , my rear wiper was not working ,tried tapping it thinking it might be jammed , no good , took motor off and put power to terminals, no joy , dead . powered rear window up by key no probs , came to open tail gate , no window movement,much swearing and threats to set car on fire , still no window , gets replacement motor today , fit it , still no wiper , still no window , take panel off tailgate , feel around connections , catches etc , window works , well chuffed but still no wiper , damn , window , wash wipe ok so am thinking of window up sensor in tailgate faulty , anyone any ideas where its situated and what it looks like , thanks for any info

wiper arm must be parked for window to operate , you know this dont you ?

if its even a degree out it wont allow the window to move.

ive fitted new motor and mounting bracket . i think its all in the right position , wiper arm is sitting on the bodywork ok , anyone with any pics that could help ?., or even better anyone that lives near me ( irlam , manchester )

ive fitted new motor and mounting bracket . i think its all in the right position , wiper arm is sitting on the bodywork ok , anyone with any pics that could help ?., or even better anyone that lives near me ( irlam , manchester )

Have you tried taking the wiper arm off and running the motor to its home position?

Have you tried taking the wiper arm off and running the motor to its home position?

no i have,nt , will motor run just by taking wiper arm off ?, i,m still thinking it,s the window up sensor, where ever that is , i,ll try it tomorrow and let you know, thanks