The old brake discs were getting to the point where they were needing to be replaced. So, I sourced the parts and chose a day when there was no rain to tackle the job.I have a friend who works in a powder coating workshop and, I asked him to sand blast the calipers and carriers, just to clean them up. He offered to paint them too, so I took him up on his offer.
Because I had to take the calipers to the workshop, I had to do the job over two days but the total time taken was about four hours. It could be done in half that time but I faffed about a lot.
I'm not sure about how to use the tutorial i.e. putting the picture and text in a good position on the page but, I think they are self explanatory.
I had to bleed the brakes and those are some of the pictures that I lost.