Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Led Tail Lights For E12

St Thicket

After looking at the Booster Tuning website for quite a while now, seeing that LED tail lights are under development, I got really impatient and sent an email asking when they are available. They replied saying that it is available in a couple of weeks, and attached some pictures.

I'm assuming that these pictures are not top secret... since they actually attached them into my email.

HDC-1001-72-dpi.jpg

HDC-1001-Car-72-dpi.jpg

HDC-1001-side-72-dpi.jpg

Price is €399 excluding 21% Belgian VAT... which I think is quite pricey. But they look really nice, especially compared to the Lexus-look that I have right now.

All lights are made by HELLA, so it's good quality. The brake LED cluster is also available with clear glass.

Any thoughts about these tail lights?

Morrette tail-lights basicly... :/

Not TOO fond of them myself. Suppose they could be better than lexus lights though. hehe.

Think i prefer the Lexus lights to those! :lol:

And what's with the f :censor: ing awful rear bumper?!?!

Think i prefer the Lexus lights to those! :lol:

I don't know... I like neither of them. I have the lexus ones, and I don't like them anymore. These look a bit better, but I think the design could be improved even further.

I quite like these... looks like a pi55ed OEM tail light :lol:

_e12tail_trc_03f.jpg

Barry Boy's? I've got standard lights thank you very much :P

And your planned mods ain't much better :lol:

not a fan of the lights but as for the bumper <_< if the took that mesh of and made the defuser smaller and more the the lotus Elise's on then it would look good :P

It is of course "Horses for Courses", "Each to their own", if we were all the same and had the same tastes, we would all still be driving around with the Boring Lame Run Of The Mill OEM lights ...... :P :P :P :P

Now ducking for cover .... :lol: ;)

Personally i like the concept of those lights but not the body coloured surround, if they were clear then would be much nicer, and lets face it, i am the Oracle of Rear Light Cluster Designs .... :P

The quote was not intended for you, On a more important noe whats wrong with my planned mods hmmm....???

The quote was not intended for you, On a more important noe whats wrong with my planned mods hmmm....???

:lol:

Nothing mate... just pulling your chain! ;)

I just fink they dont suit the car. The original toyota parts are nice, I dont mind the JDM tail lights but i just wouldnt buy them. I think parts like that look to cosmetic and pointless. Toyota made a great car and had some good designers so why on earth do we want weird funky lights at the back. I like some rice kind of things haha but they serve a purpose. I like stickers to tart up but nicely done, Or even some little trd headrest cushions but thats because they are actually comfortable.

People say its down to individual taste to do these things but these mods are generic!! and you get the same style on every other car. You get morrete lights on peugeots,fords etc any car you can get them and people have them so it doesnt make them individual. More or less your standard corolla lights are individual because only the rollas are made with em lol.

TTE parts are cosmetic but also serve a purpose because it allows you to make use of the extra vents for cooling, The rear lip allows you to sit your exhaust in without it looking aftermarket.

Toyota made a great car and had some good designers

Have you seen your Mods list in your Sig :P :P

upgraded mods :D ...no fancy tail lights, side skirts, odd job stuff.

Instead, Lightweight Wheels, Extended Wheel nuts, A few tarting cosmetics, All the body has been kept original toyota aparts from the wheels. The rest all nearly serve a useful purpose.

The other upgrades are all to enhance or better performance :)

No right or wrong here since it's just personal opinions but I think they look dire and I agree it makes the back of the car look like an old Fiat!

The alternative shown by Norfolk looks way better but I too actually like the OEM ones that came with the car so there's lucky :P

Being a boring old !Removed! I'm not into modding anyway and actually like to keep the car standard as supplied by Toyota - that way, when I am 110 and the car is worth money to collectors in its original state I can sell it for a fortune ... ;)

All aftermarket taillights for our rollas are pretty ugly.

Facelift ligths are the best. :)

Tinted facelifts would be even better.

They are <I thought I could get past the swearing filter - what a sad muppet I am eh?>ing awful! :ban::ban::ban: Completley agree with what farhanali has to say, that boy talks alot of scence

Conclution is then; None of the aftermarket tail lights look as good as the facelift OEM ones.

I must say I agree with you guys. I need to replace my bad quality lexus lights, so I think i'm going for a trip to the local breaker...

There are JDM tail light you get them on the runx they are really nice. But even body kits alot of them arent that nice for the rolla. Emsis body kit is nice, The orchiari body kit is allright i have seen it on a corolla b4 done to a high standard it looked quite nice. But general aftermarket parts are quite weak for the corolla.

There are JDM tail light you get them on the runx they are really nice.

Aren't these made for RHD vehicles only? I have a LHD car, so I don't think they are road legal...

I like all other parts at my car, but the front bumper is maybe a bit too extreme.. But it was quite cheap and it looked ok. :)

C-one had nice looking front bumper and so did the bomex but those where really expensive.

TTE front bumper is also nice.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links