Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Interior Parts, Rav4.1 2 Door

topper-harley

Hi All,

New to the forum, and to Rav ownership.

Had a few interior parts missing when i got hold, anyone know a source for these? or a good breakers yard in the edinburgh area?

I'm after the hatch covers for the jack/wrench area in the boot/rear seating area, and a replacement cover for the electric window lock switch. Possibly a parcel shelf/tonneau cover as well.

Any help greatfully received!

TIA

Topper

Sorry TH - not ignoring you but I thought one of the regular 4.1 guys might have answered.

No doubt places like "findapart.com" will sort you out with parts from a breaker and I sometimes look on eBay using the words "toyota RAV 4 genuine" and it comes up with all sorts of bits and bobs but you might have to wait a while until something pops up you want.

Welcome to the club and keep us informed of life with your RAV :thumbsup:

I bet there aren't many breakers out there with any Ravs to break,I'm not saying there isn't one just not many,that's what happens when you buy a reliable car,now if it was a euro motor you had there would be tons of 2nd hand spares at hand,sorry to be the bearer of bad news.You need to look hard and deep for spare parts.As Anchorman states "findapart" are good but have a notepad handy cos you'll get phone call after phone call and you have to use your own judgement to which company to buy from as the prices can vary quite a bit,make sure that the part you want is described by the seller is as exactly what you want as they do NOT like returns and they dont care if its right or wrong,"it's what you asked for" is their normal answer when you have the wrong colour/part,etc

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links