Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Jealous

tech_gti

wondering if anyone has retracting mirrors ? I have seen them on few other toyota models and a couple of my mates integras . wouldnt mind having them myself if it can be done? Anyone got them?

wondering if anyone has retracting mirrors ? I have seen them on few other toyota models and a couple of my mates integras . wouldnt mind having them myself if it can be done? Anyone got them?

hey dude i think you'll ned a motor from an altezza as they have he retracting wing mirrors, that will probably be your best bet.

I have them on my Urban Cruiser, don't know what all the fuss is about TBH

Kingo :thumbsup:

i have them retrofitted on my corolla. the japanese rollas have them standard. i bought the jdm genuine toyota side mirror indicator kit which comes with the motors and then got the jdm mirror remote switch with the built in retract button. then wire them all to the switch. its not auto folding but there is a jdm kit for that.

vryl95.jpg

5lvtoi.jpg

here is a much cheaper way to get that function on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/6A-08-09-10...sQ5fAccessories

08altisfold005.jpg

a tocau member has installed them successfully.

i have them retrofitted on my corolla. the japanese rollas have them standard. i bought the jdm genuine toyota side mirror indicator kit which comes with the motors and then got the jdm mirror remote switch with the built in retract button. then wire them all to the switch. its not auto folding but there is a jdm kit for that.

vryl95.jpg

Hmm.... i like that idea.... where did you get the kit from?

Also your headlights don't look standard....

Those headlights are quality :yes: , looks like they have washers as well, Xenons or HIDS?

vryl95.jpg

5lvtoi.jpg

here is a much cheaper way to get that function on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/6A-08-09-10...sQ5fAccessories

08altisfold005.jpg

a tocau member has installed them successfully.

+1 on thoes headlights

Are they standard or aftermarket?

Very interested, I want some!

I have them on my Urban Cruiser, don't know what all the fuss is about TBH

Kingo :thumbsup:

if you lived in a narrow street like mine you would know...

Smashed mirrors are pretty common & it all adds up.

It's 1 of the things that made me go with an Avensis over a Vectra.

Blingers doesn't have a T Sport tho... ;)

Contact jzs international for the kit (sorry I can't copy the link on my iPod). Note that the kit is for the facelift rollas as it uses the stock mirror etc. And they fold for rhd. Get the switch from toyota. This info applies to the jap and aus rollas, I don't know if it's the same for euro

Or get the eBay ones they're much cheaper, I got my kit before these came out.

Lol abit off topic but yeah they are oem headlights painted black, diy projector (from an audi i think) retrofitted with e46 shrouds and angel eyes. I'm actually doing another one but I'll keep quiet on that :P. The headlight washer cap is uhm.. fake (please dont hate me :lol:)

All the aus e12 rollas never came with vsc/tc. Not even an option :(

my woman has electric folding mirrors on her vitz, they are great, but she put them back out last week in the frost and bang, no they are ok just the ice breaking, but it cant be good for it, it is a nice idae alright.

i was thinking something similar alright, iam planning on putting 06-09 avensis wing mirrors on my yolk for the led indicators

as for the headlight i noticed them the first day you posted, they are exactly want a want to do, black surrond with angle eye and projection, but if i got it black ild br happy enough, ild say its a lot of work though

oh, also i see you have a blue light around your igition, very nice standard or another job you did, we have them on avensis but thats it, or do the ts have them

Chay tried and failed to paint the headlight surrounds...

The Oz lights have screws on the back and come apart easily..

Ours are glued with some indestructible stuff.... Chay tried.... heating, prising, hitting... all he acheived was injuring himself :lol:

im getting hold of 2 spare headlights in a few weeks so i will try it see if i can do it ... which bits if i do manage to get it open should i spray black?

if you search the australian TOC forum theres a guide on how to do it. the only thing i suggest you trying that i didnt, would be to try and cut through the glue once its heated up enough, with some dental floss or fishing line, then scrape it all off once its split apart. good luck and keep us posted!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links