Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bye

Yarisboy

y you going ??

If it's because of someone ( or a group of peeps ) annoying you.. just chill and dont let it bother you.

Best rule for life... be laid back... then hardly anything gets on yer t*ts :D

People say I'm so laid back I'm horizontal.. lol

ditto mate!

I wouldn't sweat it personally, I'm sure it's the time of year or something... there seems to be a lot of this on forums recently... at the end of the day we're all just here because we have one thing in common- cars- so theres no way everyones going to get on all the time!

Well shocked about this to be honest :blink:

I am not been funny though just because people dont agree with a personal point of view there is no need to not use this fourm. It is what a forum is all about, posting point of view and asking questions.

Very strange all the same, take care anyway.

Nick

take care pal.......dont let the minority spoil things for the majoirity thats my motto........

freedom of speach is a wunderfull thing but can also cause a lot of offence

choice is your mate.......but dont forget where we are..........we always here if you need us

laters mate and keep the wheels rolling

gus :thumbsup:

I wouldn't sweat it personally, I'm sure it's the time of year or something... there seems to be a lot of this on forums recently... at the end of the day we're all just here because we have one thing in common- cars- so theres no way everyones going to get on all the time!

You might be onto something there, Seasonal Adjustment Disorder an all that!!

i wondered how long it'd be before one of the CTS affiliation had to make a comment <_<

to everyone who's said farewell, thanks :) guess u find out who ur m8s are :lol:

as mentioned before i'll be around in the background, and will post if I feel I can help someone.. but other than that, I need to cut down on my posting anyway, as for leaving cos of the CTS argument it's just not the case...

sure i thought that thread got particularly pathetic but it's the entire vibe i'm getting from the forums recently, I wanna see the old school gang come back like gus (who's just posted - hi m8!), gordypix, ryan, sorted avensis(ken) etc...

just thought i should clear things up a little

big hugs to everyone :group-cuddles: :thumbsup:

if I can sort my life out and find enough money for a celica 140/YTS i'll be on my way to JAE and finally get to meet some of you peeps :o

peace out homies, keep it real :D

i wondered how long it'd be before one of the CTS affiliation had to make a comment <_<

What the hell is that meant to mean! I have had differences of opinion before with friends but thats as far is it goes I would never spoil a friendship!

I was the 114th member of this forum and yes your right some of the early members dont post as often, that life I am afraid Sam!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links