.:pingu

• Registered Member
  • 6 posts
  • First Name:rhodri
  • Gender*:Male
  • Toyota Model: mk3 supra
  • Year: 1986

Posted 13 July 2011 - 12:09 AM

heres my newest adition, bought it 3 months ago but had a shoulder injury so havent had the capability or money to tidy her up or get her on the road yet. its a 1986 narrow body so its a 3.0 n/a 7m-ge, body work is good but paint looks like it been done by a drunk man with a duvet cover or something!! so thats the first task to sort out. hopefully get it lower to the ground but sourcing any type of suspension for this car isnt exactly easy lol. ive got an apexi n1 exhaust system to put on it and then hopefully sort out the breathing and and maybey some cams! (if i can find some lol)give the engine bay a good going over cuz its a state to be fair! then shell be looking quite pretty, anywho heres how she stands atm

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

heres a pic of the exhaust i got (not this one but the same lol)

Posted Image

not my first toyota tho had a gen6 celica couple of years back but had to get rid as i was only 20 and had been driving for a year!! but i absolutely loved it, gorgeous looking car shined a beut

Posted Image
Posted Image

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users