Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Mk3 Project

.:pingu

heres my newest adition, bought it 3 months ago but had a shoulder injury so havent had the capability or money to tidy her up or get her on the road yet. its a 1986 narrow body so its a 3.0 n/a 7m-ge, body work is good but paint looks like it been done by a drunk man with a duvet cover or something!! so thats the first task to sort out. hopefully get it lower to the ground but sourcing any type of suspension for this car isnt exactly easy lol. ive got an apexi n1 exhaust system to put on it and then hopefully sort out the breathing and and maybey some cams! (if i can find some lol)give the engine bay a good going over cuz its a state to be fair! then Shell be looking quite pretty, anywho heres how she stands atm

IMG20110614_001.jpg

Copy2ofrandomscarsand****147.jpg

Copy2ofrandomscarsand****144-1.jpg

Copy2ofrandomscarsand****140.jpg

heres a pic of the exhaust i got (not this one but the same lol)

apexi-n120exhaust.jpg

not my first toyota tho had a gen6 celica couple of years back but had to get rid as i was only 20 and had been driving for a year!! but i absolutely loved it, gorgeous looking car shined a beut

S4010522.jpg

S4010524.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links