Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Help With Dials On Rav 4.2 !

Paulus17

Well SWMBO has been driving round most the weekend in her new motor and enjoying it i'm glad to say :thumbsup:

But can anyone help us tell us what all the dials are and how to use em all,if they are worth using that is.

I think i've sussed the radio but would like to know how to set the tripometer,if possible.

Cheers.

dials.jpg

Well SWMBO has been driving round most the weekend in her new motor and enjoying it i'm glad to say :thumbsup:

But can anyone help us tell us what all the dials are and how to use em all,if they are worth using that is.

I think i've sussed the radio but would like to know how to set the tripometer,if possible.

Cheers.

dials.jpg

Paul,

PM me your address and I will send thee down a loan of wife's Owner's Handbook for a couple of weeks....that way you can have a wee read, and scan/copy anything you need.

Big Kev :thumbsup:

Cheers.

dials.jpg

Paul,

PM me your address and I will send thee down a loan of wife's Owner's Handbook for a couple of weeks....that way you can have a wee read, and scan/copy anything you need.

Is this a Scots thing? My wife didn't come with a handbook :unsure:

Cheers.

dials.jpg

Paul,

Is this a Scots thing? My wife didn't come with a handbook :unsure:

You'll do well on here with a sense of humour like that!!

His ancestry, Jim, is part Scottish, lucky for him....from The Greenock area...a history of sh1tbuilders....

Big Kev :yahoo:

His ancestry, Jim, is part Scottish, lucky for him....from The Greenock area...a history of sh1tbuilders....

Big Kev :yahoo:

Cheers Kev PM sent.

Funny you mentioning Greenock,SWMBOs mother was born there.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links