Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

How To Find A New Home For Xt5 4.3

davidisom

OMG BTW this CMU. I mean BHIMBGO. This is GD hilarious. CU Charlie AFAIK UR causin trouble. I'll call the AAAAA to srt this ASAP. B CAAC PPL.

Acronyms... Who'd have them???

CWYL

Oh Dear...Webz has been RUNNING through puddles, with a hosepipe in his ear.....water on the brain....Good Luck With The Syphoning..?

:lol:

WHAT HAVE I STARTED???

Charlie posted his opinion and a acronym.

Being naive in what I now believe to be text speak,I googled it.

This came up with the same explanation as davidsum found and prompted my reply.

Charlie has now stated,I think twice,that was the incorrect interpretation and was seconded by Joylove.

Can we now accept this was a simple misunderstanding and resume the natural bonhomie atmosphere of this great club :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Del(Got to rest my typing finger now) :)

Edited by crofter

Final Update:

Thank you all for your comments and help. In the end I decided to Auction the car on eBay. The car has sold for £11400 and the winner had indicated that if there had been more competition he bid up to £12000 so there we have it. I am a little dissapointed and cannot help but think that if time had allowed I would have got to around £12500. Anyway deal is almost done I have £1500 deposit in my account and we agreed to complete on 31st when we leave for Spain.

I would like to say that I hae had a great time on the forum and wish everyone who helped me get the best out of the car right from the start. My feelings about RAV4 owners are they are a real great set of people. Thanks again I may look in form time to time form our new home and life in Spain, David Isom

Todo lo mejor para su futuro en España David :thumbsup:

If you get together with El BEE you can start the Spanish RAV4 owners posse :thumbsup:

Todo lo mejor para su futuro en España David :thumbsup:

If you get together with El BEE you can start the Spanish RAV4 owners posse :thumbsup:

Ere that's showing off that is Il have You know since moving to sunny Scotland And meeting folk like Big Kev I can now speak fluent Scottish !! Especially where motor vehicles and their workings come into play ....

Aur that's showin' aff 'at is il hae ye ken since movin' tae sunny scootlund an' meetin' folk loch big kev Ah can noo spick fluent scottish !! especially whaur motur vehicles an' their workings come intae play ....

Glad You got Your car sold Mate !! Its very rare these days to achieve Over book price for any car !! You have actually sold the car for over retail so it must have been a good un !!!

Good luck in Spain !!!

Wee Charlie.

Final Update:

Thank you all for your comments and help. In the end I decided to Auction the car on ebay. The car has sold for £11400 and the winner had indicated that if there had been more competition he bid up to £12000 so there we have it. I am a little dissapointed and cannot help but think that if time had allowed I would have got to around £12500. Anyway deal is almost done I have £1500 deposit in my account and we agreed to complete on 31st when we leave for Spain.

I would like to say that I hae had a great time on the forum and wish everyone who helped me get the best out of the car right from the start. My feelings about RAV4 owners are they are a real great set of people. Thanks again I may look in form time to time form our new home and life in Spain, David Isom

GLWTS, David....Good Luck With The Spanish !!!!!

Grando Kevalino, Hombre d'Escocia :yahoo:

I give up,a Scotsman who is now speaking Spanish(I think) :unsure:

Wonder how that would come over verbally :rolleyes::rolleyes::eek: :D :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links