Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Big Thanks To Toc & Esp. Anchorman . . .

xenodrew

For the first time in nearly 20 years we will not have a Toyota in the drive.

Time for the old Rav4 for to hit the Autotrader - but not before I thank ALL forum members, & especially Anchorman, for all the excellent posts which I know for a fact have saved me thousands of pounds over the years!

I bid you all adieu!

I know a member here who's looking for a running RAV4 - cheap mind. As I don't have permission to name them, PM me and I'll forward it ??

Eeesh - no bother :thumbsup:

All the best - what will you have?

Whatever it is, we talk other makes so keep in touch.

Volvo XC90 & a diesel too . . . ! First diesel I've ever owned - we need 7 seats now that my youngest son has started school and has a better social life than the rest of us clubbed together!

Cheers!

Volvo XC90 & a diesel too . . . ! First diesel I've ever owned - we need 7 seats now that my youngest son has started school and has a better social life than the rest of us clubbed together!

Cheers!

Good luck with new car, but I seem to remember Davrav sending me a link to the XC90 forum, which had mega-pages of postings re drivers of said vehicle only finding out they had 2 wheel drive instead of 4 AFTER the snows hit....?

I stand to be corrected, and referred a good mate to said postings....never put him off, and I've got to say on the face of it, sa very nice car he got, and extra eemly large too.

Big Kev :unsure:

When Big Kev and I met a couple of months ago We spoke about Volvo's.. We decided that We were far to Young to drive said cars and decided to wait another 20 years... Anyway neither of Us own a flat cap .............................. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Wee Charlie.

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.................. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Wee Charlie.

I'd just like to 2nd the sentiments if the OP and say a big thanks to all the good folk on here always willing to help and answer questions.

...also, I owned a Volvo when I was 22! Nowt wrong with it, especially when it was a mapped 850 T5 with 280bhp! Only paid £600 insurance compared to over £2k for any other car with similar performance!!! I didn't own a flat cap or pipe... : )

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links