Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My New Car :)

minidroo

Hi all, I have recently joined the forum (as you can see by this being my second post :P )

I have purchased a 3 door 2000 Toyota Rav 4 Heat edition in Silver with ONLY 46k miles on the clock. Has a full 12 month MOT (as of yesterday) and was serviced less than 4k miles ago. Also 1 owner and in a very good condition for a 12 year old. I paid what i feel is a bargain price, so all good :).

I do have a few questions that I cannot seem to find answers to, despite numerous Google searches, so wanted to ask the Gurus that you all now are!

1) How do i know if the car is permanently 4WD (I am not a mechanic, and only just about know the difference between a tyre and a steering wheel.....)

2) Is it a MK1 or MK2 engine?

3) I am thinking of changing the original head unit in the RAV for one that includes an aux in port, is it standard size and easy to replace? (It currently has the single CD unit but the light has faded so it is a little difficult to read the display)

Now I dont intent on using it for any serious 4x4 work, but I am hoping that it will be good in the snow (if we have any) this christmas. What are your views on its snow and light off road performance?

Ill try and post some pictures later.

Many thanks

minidroo

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links