Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Sorry Bored

Very quiet on here tonight, got bored with swmbo watching the 3rd version of scrooged, so have been looking at 3 door petrol Ravs as a winter project, see told you I was bored!

So what are you upto?

Gus

Very quiet on here tonight, got bored with swmbo watching the 3rd version of scrooged, so have been looking at 3 door petrol Ravs as a winter project, see told you I was bored!

So what are you upto?

Gus

Bored,Bored,Board mate! Just looking to try and find a Innotab console for my son and daughter atm. very hard to find a Pink one! :help:

Bored,Bored,Board mate! Just looking to try and find a Innotab console for my son and daughter atm. very hard to find a Pink one! :help:

Had to go and look didn't have a clue what an Innotab console was :blink:

Gus

It,s the quiet before the storm!!!!! I,ve just watched a quality team beat Aston Villa.

Regards Clare

Gus

Yer... Its the latest !Removed! thing that every child wants. So they are all sold out unless you wanna pay mad money for them, which I wont do! Oh how I love Christmas :blink: :!Removed!: :lol:

Gus

Yer... Its the latest !Removed! thing that every child wants. So they are all sold out unless you wanna pay mad money for them, which I wont do! Oh how I love Christmas :blink: :!Removed!: :lol:

There are crazy prices at the moment - said I would get a copy of Bishop's wife 1947 on DVD, should be about £5 but out of stock so £40 or more. Found a cheap copy on fleabay from China but poorly packaged and was broken in two!

David

Gus

There are crazy prices at the moment - said I would get a copy of Bishop's wife 1947 on DVD, should be about £5 but out of stock so £40 or more. Found a cheap copy on fleabay from China but poorly packaged and was broken in two!

David

Its just gone mad this year on some of the rip off prices! I know other years have been bad, but this one seems to top the others off! £40 for a copy DVD and its broken!!! Not good my mate :angry:

Gus

David

Its just gone mad this year on some of the rip off prices! I know other years have been bad, but this one seems to top the others off! £40 for a copy DVD and its broken!!! Not good my mate :angry:

No it was about £5 and broken - I refused to spend £40 on a DVD of an old black and white film even though I was buying for someone else who was happy to pay - I couldn't do it!

Amazon wanted even more!

David

So what are you upto?

Gus

I have also looked for 3dr Auto Rav4s this afternoon - found one advertised as petrol that looked good but it had a bulge on the bonnet which I thought was on the diesels - anyway I was only "window shopping"

David

Gus

I've been onto Amazon and I cant believe some of the wonga they wont for stuff!!! Usually get a good deak on there an all! My seach continues...

David

No it was about £5 and broken - I refused to spend £40 on a DVD of an old black and white film even though I was buying for someone else who was happy to pay - I couldn't do it!

Amazon wanted even more!

David

So what are you upto?

Gus

Well, I have just come back from an International road trip :drool: (well Scotland to England anyway :lol: ).

Another 130 miles on the RAV going from the East of Scotland across to Gretna for a bit of Chrimbo shopping - bought a few pressies (but only for myself :yahoo:)

haha - As its so cold, I can't work on number 1 RAV to get the wiring back together after its rollcage fitted and windscreen replaced! So I've bought a wood burner for my garage which should arrive on Tuesday! The garage is 8m by 8m and a bit too big for a fan heater! Aside of that looking for 2 cheque books that I should have !!

haha - As its so cold, I can't work on number 1 RAV to get the wiring back together after its rollcage fitted and windscreen replaced! So I've bought a wood burner for my garage which should arrive on Tuesday! The garage is 8m by 8m and a bit too big for a fan heater! Aside of that looking for 2 cheque books that I should have !!

You know bothy I used to work for a firm that sold the heaters that would have just done you,

They were blow heaters fuelled by heating oil or paraffin and went from 105 K BTU up to a million.

We used to run a couple of the big ones in a hanger that the firm rented at the local Rolls Royce airfield.

Needless to say you did not stand in front of those babies!!

We all expected the pigeons to fall out the rafters cooked.

It was still bloody cold at ground level tho'

Del

Did you hear the one about the Scotsman who thought it was going to be cold so purchased a wood burner, apparently it is gonna be the warmest Christmas for a while :crybaby: sorry Ian just had too, never mind you can roast your marshmellows :rolleyes:

Having said that they where talking about a drought down here, since they mentioned that, it hasnt stopped raining :huh:

Gus

All about to liven up Gus, Charlies back!!!! :yahoo:

Regards Clare

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links