Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Muddyman, Signing In !

muddymanuk

Hi all !

I've been a toyota man for quite a few years now, having previously owned a Landcruiser which was slightly kitted out for off road use with body and suspension lifts Etc Hence the muddymanuk, I sold that in November last year and bought a Peugeot 307 diesel which for some very strange reason I thought was a good idea (must have been having a mental breakdown) it was the worse car I've ever owned, so I returned back to the faithfull car that is a TOYOTA, it's a 55 plate avensis 2.2 D-4-D T3X with 85k on the clock in metalic black, my first impression of this car is very good, only slight niggle I have at the moment is the seating position, with no lumber support I don't seem able to get comfortable on long journeys, I'm over the moon with the mpg, when I collected it I drove 120 miles on the motorway from Preston to Alfreton and received a whopping 69.7mpg !!! Awesome or what ?

I have just one question if anyone can help, does a workshop manual exist for this model ? Haynes say not yet and no plans in the next 18 months to do so !

Kind regards,

Nick

Hi Nick, Welcome most in this forum, Glad to have like you here. Hope you will have a great time here.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links