Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Time To Move On ..........

CharlieFarlie

Time to say Goodbye......

After a year and a bit the Rav is going to pastures new.. I have given it to My Son....

I believe the Forum has dropped of quite a bit over the last few months since the changes that make it very difficult for Me at least even to log on...

Many of the Members that I came to regard as Friends simply do not post any more and I believe they are having the same issue.....

The Forum has changed now and added to the fact I no longer have a Rav means time to move on Me thinks....

Huge thanks to all those Who I have met in person and also spent quite a few hours chatting to on the phone ..

Many of You have My number and I will always be available for a chat or if I can ever help in any way at all..

Kev I'm looking forward to Our wee meet along with Wibblers over the next few weeks.. You have My number.....

Take care and have fun but most of all Good Health to You all....

Charlie.

Maybe time for you to move on carwise but is that a good enough reason not to stay with us ?????????

I for one have enjoyed your posts,serious or otherwise,and even though we have never spoken or met personally and most of them have been about oil burners problems,I have come to regard you as a mainstay on this club.

Please reconsider mate

Del

Not sure that RAV, or even Toyota ownership is a requirement here Charlie. I can think of at least three members who wouldn't qualify if that was the case ;)

Have both enjoyed and learnt from your posts and look forward to more.............

Anyway, we want to hear how the RAV behaves over the coming months as it's still 'in the family'

We must get together for that drink too.

Complete Widdle Charlie....as Davrav states, the Rav is still au famille (that's latin....) so you will continue to contribute or a Glasgow Kiss or two will come your way.

Also down to me to get Webz and you through either side of Harthill on the polishing side, which is also a major attribute of yours and should not be lost to The Forum.

Big Kev....S.I.K. (Snakebelt In Karaoke....so don't talk p*** !!!!)

Hi,

Will miss you Charlie.

As the title of the song says.

" Stay Just A Little Bit Longer "

All the best.

Bobby

It'll be flippin busy in the Ford Forum thats for sure.

You might get the volume but you won't get the quality. You can't think that bad of the RAV or the lad wouldn't get it (he'll be doing cartwheels now).

Anyway, the main thing is all your mates will still be here and the offer of a brew still remains for when you pass through. I want to give this Ford/Audi/ whatever a good tyre kicking.

All the best buddy :thumbsup:

Horrified!!!!! Don,t you dare.

Thats all I,m going to say.

Sad Clare

Maybe time for you to move on carwise but is that a good enough reason not to stay with us ?????????

I for one have enjoyed your posts,serious or otherwise,and even though we have never spoken or met personally and most of them have been about oil burners problems,I have come to regard you as a mainstay on this club.

Please reconsider mate

Del

same here," charlie you will be missed".

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

And there was me just about to ask for some simple products to use to keep the RAV clean :crybaby:

I've really appreciated all your help and advice Charlie, you will be missed.

I am fairly new to this forum,but have enjoyed all you posts and your advice to my problems.

Don't go compleatly I am sure you can still have some input.

Think about it.

Doosan

Ok Charlie

It's your choice now, but time to time see our boat is still afloat.

Good luck to you and hopefully new raver will be belong us.

Cheers / Igor

Absolutely agree! As a newer member of the forum I also have followed Charlie's posts with interest. If you don't post again, all the very best for the future, you will be much missed. Ainsley

Hey big fella, you don't have to own a Toyota to post on here, ;) hope you do pop in now and again, look forward to your posts

Kingo :thumbsup:

Ciao

Arrivederci presto!!

CF..

I'm gutted mate.. Truly.. If it wasn't yet another broken engine, to keep us entertained the we're stories of "followers" and pictures of guns.. (my favourite!)

I look forward to catching up soon...

Take care o' yerself but more importantly take care of the missus...

All the best mate.

Dave (aka Wibblers, wobblers, webmin, webz etc etc...)

PS.. Can I have your star????

You could auction it off for charity....

Anchs, would that be allowed??

Charlie......

You're a fine fella , please call in every now & then.

All the best for now.

PS.. Can I have your star????

You could auction it off for charity....

Anchs, would that be allowed??

A star is for life,matie (or until it is torn from your chest by an higher authority at an official disciplinery hearing)

Del

Good point Del.

However, taking Webby's point, we know that Charlie's close friend is fighting cancer and if Charlie wants to set up a link to his chosen cancer charity and members want to contribute a fixed donation of say £5, he can draw the winner from the donators. The winner gets a star and an acknowledgement in their profile and it is a nice way of seeing Charlie out of the RAV camp (but not out of the requirement to keep in touch!).

I will contribute but of course do not want my name drawn for the prize.

Charlie. Is this something you feel is appropriate?

If ah put in £6.00, would you put ma name in twice....?

Complete Member.......

If ah put in £6.00, would you put ma name in twice....?

Complete Member.......

£6.00 'll get you in the draw for a supernova [Vauxhall]

No auctioning of Stars, He,s not going anywhere if I,ve got owt to do with it.If he does get the Kuga we want a peek at it anyway!!!!

Sad Clare

No auctioning of Stars, He,s not going anywhere if I,ve got owt to do with it.If he does get the Kuga we want a peek at it anyway!!!!

Sad Clare

Keep the faith,Clare, and please dont be sad. :hug::blush::thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Del

He would be keeping his star. This would be the CF charity draw star.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links