11 replies to this topic

#1 Myles Taylor

Myles Taylor

Club Member

• Member via FB
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 08:19 AM

Got the wheels fitted on Friday but have been waiting for a damn dry day to take any photos , fitted the mudflaps yesterday and they were a little awkward as some ot the mounting holes didnt line up

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_20120617_143146.jpg
  • IMG_20120617_143200.jpg
  • IMG_20120617_143212.jpg

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 aaronfife

aaronfife

Advanced Club Member

• Member Selling Group
  • 361 posts
  • First Name:Aaron
  • Gender*:Male
  • Toyota Model: IQ 1.0 VVT-I
  • Year: 2009

Posted 18 June 2012 - 09:11 AM

Looking good. Now lower it and it shall be complete :P

#3 Soeley

Soeley

Guru Member

• Registered Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 939 posts
  • First Name:MARK
  • Toyota Model: IQ3 - Manual
  • Year: 2011

Posted 18 June 2012 - 11:19 AM

Looking good, I to got some Calibre wheels but mine are the Pro7. And also the Mud Flaps, could I be so cheeky as to recomend getting them sprayed to color code with the body work, it would be a nice finishing touch :)

#4 Myles Taylor

Myles Taylor

Club Member

• Member via FB
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 02:01 PM

Looking good. Now lower it and it shall be complete :P

I aint gonna lower it I kinda like the squatting spider look and there are so so many speed humps around where I live it would drive me mad and I am 44 and my misses is already calling me a boy racer ha ha

#5 Myles Taylor

Myles Taylor

Club Member

• Member via FB
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 02:04 PM

Looking good, I to got some Calibre wheels but mine are the Pro7. And also the Mud Flaps, could I be so cheeky as to recomend getting them sprayed to color code with the body work, it would be a nice finishing touch :)

Did you have yours sprayed to match then did they use a plasticiser in the paint for flex, mine were a pig to fit I can imagine by the time I get em back on the paint will have cracked

#6 Myles Taylor

Myles Taylor

Club Member

• Member via FB
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 02:06 PM

Did you have yours sprayed to match then did they use a plasticiser in the paint for flex, mine were a pig to fit I can imagine by the time I get em back on the paint will have cracked

Ha ha or did you mean the wheels

#7 bob809

bob809

Guru Member

• Registered Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 858 posts
  • First Name:Bob
  • Toyota Model: iQ Manual 59 plate
  • Year: 2009

Posted 18 June 2012 - 07:03 PM

I would make one suggestion, paint the wheel nuts black, or orange (or, or, listen to this- two orange, two black!). As an addition, you might want to put some of that spray on/wipe on tyre shine. That would make it the Mutts!

#8 Soeley

Soeley

Guru Member

• Registered Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 939 posts
  • First Name:MARK
  • Toyota Model: IQ3 - Manual
  • Year: 2011

Posted 18 June 2012 - 08:10 PM

No, I did mean the mud flaps lol you will see mine here http://www.toyotaown...howtopic=129583

#9 Myles Taylor

Myles Taylor

Club Member

• Member via FB
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 03:35 PM

I would make one suggestion, paint the wheel nuts black, or orange (or, or, listen to this- two orange, two black!). As an addition, you might want to put some of that spray on/wipe on tyre shine. That would make it the Mutts!

Why two orange two black ?? and how do I paint such a small thing :huh:

#10 Myles Taylor

Myles Taylor

Club Member

• Member via FB
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 03:54 PM

No, I did mean the mud flaps lol you will see mine here http://www.toyotaown...howtopic=129583

Yeah the mud flaps look cool in fact your car looks cool. I was lucky when I got my wheels fitted the place that fitted them dressed my discs and calipers, I thought it took a long time to fit four wheels. Could I ask where you got your wind deflectors for your windows and what do they fit like

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users