Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ae82 4Age 20V St Conversion

c14rgd

Hello All,

Ive returned to this forum after about 4 years, my previous project was an AE82 with the 4agze conversion, unfortunatley I had to sell my pride and joy about 4 years ago......

Well I've bought another AE82 and I am now doing a 4age 20valve conversion. I need help with the wiring, has anyone performed this conversion? Can anyone help? Ive seen lots of wiring diagrams but to be honest they are all so complicated.

I have the wiring loom and ecu out of the Ae101 also, I want to get it running on all factory equipment and then I will begin modifying.

Please help......

• 8 months later...

how did u get on with the resto mate???

• 1 month later...

Hi mate sorry for the late reply, I had given up on this forum no one ever seemed to want to talk or help with anything......

With regards to the restore, Ive now bought a Motec standalone ecu, fitted the engine and done most of the wiring its ready to go and get the motec fitted and rolling road set up however the project is on hold now while I buy new house!!!

Are there any meets? other forums that are more active?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links