Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Is This Software Slow To Respond On The Forum?

As above. I find when typing on this forum, it's slow to respond to the input and sometimes it's juddering. I use other forums and emails etc., and it doesn't do it at all anywhere else. Does it happen to anyone else?

sounds like computer issues.

No issues with my access via either IE, Chrome or Opera.

Go into CMD the type this in the DOS box ipconfig /flushdns, hit enter and see if that helps

I'm using an iPad and in everything else it's fine. Just hangs on this forum. I can type two or three words before they show, then they come with a rush. Doesn't do it anywhere else.

Not noticed it but never accessed this site from a pad or phone!

It may be one of the adverts or something causing some page load lag, or the ipad is having trouble with the javascript that powers the dialog boxes? This shouldn't affect Safari on the ipad, but I know the code that handles all the font formatting etc. can cause a bit of lag on browsers that have slower javascript engines... :unsure:

The only issues I've had are where all the linefeeds get mysteriously eaten and my post comes out in a big long mush :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links