Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Prius Wheels (Set Of 4/5)

MEP's Yaris GS

Wanting a complete set of wheels for my Prius Plug in For winter tyres. Interested if anyone has some for sale either with or without tyres.

• 1 month later...

I have a set of four 15IN steel WHEELS AND Bridgestone BLIZZAK LM32. I've just bought the wheels for my 2014 auris hybrid but I hadn't realized it has tpms. Unfortunately the valves are rather expensive so I've changed my plans a little bit. If you're still interested then I can get you more details

I have a set of four 15IN steel WHEELS AND BRIDGESTONE BLIZZAK LM32. I've just bought the wheels for my 2014 auris hybrid but I hadn't realized it has tpms. Unfortunately the valves are rather expensive so I've changed my plans a little bit. If you're still interested then I can get you more details

I may well be interested. Have you got any pictures, what sort of price are you after and where are you located? Could you advise on the tyres size, and wheel spec (offset). I assume they'd fit my Prius if Auris wheels? Where the wheels dealer supplied?

Jon.

I've just picked them up today from my local tyre depot hence no pictures yet. The steel wheels were bought from rmb Toyota last week.they're 15in with 195/65 Bridgestone blizzak lm32. I'm assuming they'd fit a prius but please don't quote me on that. I'll have a quick word with rmb tomorrow see what they say. I'm in stockton in the north east. I'm looking for around £250ovno

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links