Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Engine Oil Brands

smudge-1991

Do people care about what brand they have been putting in their cars as long as it hits the specs

http://www.carparts4less.co.uk/cp4l/p/accessories-engine-oil/engine-oils/engine-oil/5w40-engine-oil/?521776031&0&cc5_248

I use Castrol EDGE in my car because I bought over 100Ltr of the stuff from Costco @ £9.99 for 3x1L bottles ages ago! And Mobil 1 as that was 15 quid for 4Ltr cans! Both very good full synthetics! One a cracked hydro carbon! There are deals to be had out there. One of the best I've come across is Triple QX! It meets the latest specs of API SN at a fraction of the cost of the well known brands.

When you think if the amount of monies the likes of Mobil and Castrol spend on advertising ect! Its no wonder why they can cost as much as they do. I now just look at the specs! If they meet or exceed what my car needs! Then I buy it. I have the Triple QX in my Celica gt4 205 and had no issues what so ever. And for the price of £11.55 delivered for a 5Ltr can its a no brainer. I used discount code "Saveme75" on check out.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links