Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tuning Chip For Toyaota Auris 1.6 Valvematic 2009

dlang1987

Hey, hope somebody can help me out here. I'm trying to fit a tuning chip to my Auris1.6 valvematic. The instructions says I need to locate the Iat wire and ground wire in the MAF sensor. I dont suppose anyone would have a wiring diagram for the MAF sensor or know the colour coding for the wires? I would be extremely grateful for any help. Dave

Where else does this sensor connect? As it sounds like one of these units that causes the car to over fuel by altering the reading from the MAF sensor, If this is the case I would ask the supplier to provide actual evidence of their claims based on actual tests carried out with a 1.6 valvematic Auris if they can'ta nd only offer generalised claims of more bhp, torque and better fuel economy, don't bother as the chip is more likely to cause more harm then good.

• Like 1

i have used this type on cars previously and seemed to be ok. Would you have a diagram of the sensor or the colours of the wires?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links