Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Auris Van System Shut Down

bruffkid

Hi

I am new to this Fourm

I have a 2011 Auris 1.4 Diesel Van and it has just shut down all systems no sign of life batters fully charged but centeral locking not working no hazards lights no ignition lights all fuses working but absulote nothing happining

can any one help me please

Diesel van? I dont think there was a Auris Diesel van

Also check fuse, I think its one of the big fueses in the engine bay.

Toyota sell van versions of the Aygo, Yaris and Auris in certain European markets. Ireland has had van versions of both generations of Auris:

auris-van-irish-derived-van-of-the-year_

Wow I never knew about it, so just a small question, are they exactly the same as a normal Auris or different. An example of different is the normal Yaris and the Yaris Verso.

The Aygo, Yaris and first generation Auris were based on the 3 door hatchbacks.

As regards the first generation Auris, the rear side windows were blanked in. Rear seats removed and replaced by a flat'ish load area. The first generation Auris van also had a lip at the front of the load area to prevent loads moving forwards. Presume the Aygo and Yaris had similar treatments.

The current Auris van is based on the five door hatchback - again with the rear side windows blanked in, and with a full height mesh bulkhead behind the front seats.

See: http://www.toyota.ie/models/auris-van/index.json

slika-600x340-1311929498-606681.jpg

new-toyota-yaris-van.jpg

Sounds like it could be the immobiliser, maybe it's on the fritz. Did you lock the van using the remote then unlock it using the key? Or did you change the batteries in the key remote and get them the wrong way round? You might need to reset the immobiliser.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links