Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Finally, This Afternoon.

fastbob72

My Avensis has been back on the road for 2 weeks after 6 months sitting in the drive with no MOT yet it wasuntil around 3.30pm that I finally got out the bucket, sponge, chamois, microfibres etc, etc.

The sun was shining and after rebuilding a Renault Clios front suspension most of the morning and early afternoon it felt like good car cleaning weather lol.

Btw that's my dog, Shadow who figured I needed a hand by trying to drink the water coming out the hose 😊😊😊😊.

She looks ok from 20 yards away but up close you can tell the paint needs work, the alloys refurbed too.

She needs lowering too :)

post-125565-0-50930300-1426978492_thumb.

post-125565-0-25015800-1426978590_thumb.

post-125565-0-63802100-1426978771_thumb.

post-125565-0-27232200-1426978956_thumb.

post-125565-0-42004700-1426979053_thumb.

post-125565-0-50408400-1426979156_thumb.

• Like 1

Btw that's my dog, Shadow who figured I needed a hand by trying to drink the water coming out the hose .

She looks ok from 20 yards away but up close you can tell the paint needs work, the alloys refurbed too.

She needs lowering too :)

I think Shadow looks OK as he or she is

Haha Shadows just fine, except he was getting hacked off at me taking photos instead of throwing stones for him. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Shadow is Magnificent! Beautiful GSD I love all dogs but GSD's top the lot, I have had many rescue ones in my time :blow:

Hi Nick thanks I appreciate that, he is a rescue dog too and a very hard start to. his life. He was incredibly timid amd wouldn't make a sound incase it drew anyones attention towards him.... which of your another GSD man then you'll know that's not how these dogs normally behave. He was apparently a year old then though I believe he may have been nearer 18 months but wasn't given the nutrition he needed to bulk out properly but that was 3 or 4 years ago now and he's completely different, quite happy to remind me I'm giving more attention to the car, the gf, the computer or whatever and although I've had many GSDs n grew up with them. Shadow can almost talk with the whines and noises he makes, it's comical plus the one shy, timid creature that would slink about low to.the floor, trying so hard to be unseen he 's the boss in my house... i go to work to pay the bills n get the food n electric in but it's his house now n he just allows me to live there haha.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links